• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who coulda seen this coming?

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

So being complete assholes to the citizens- rampantly corrupt, not going after violent criminals gangs or cartels and releasing violent criminals and violent illegal immigrants for years and now the public hates you and the violent criminals are attacking you? Cry me a fucking River.

I mean it certainly seems they can fight and have murder ape tendencies when confronted by teen girls

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/police-officer-beats-up-12-28876497.amp.

But I guess 109 pound Pedro is just too scary. Could get hurt ya know .

It all started in Ferguson, MO. Ferguson stood around with their thumbs up their asses while the natives burned the city.

That gave permission to burn Baltimore next. After Baltimore, the whole world knew they could burn any US city they wanted without resistance, and they did.

The plan is working perfectly
Yes the plan is working perfectly- the cops don’t even know they are part of the plan - just be the lazy violent assholes they are and when it gets bad enough the big viper will replace them with a ready made federal force of 3rd world savages .

And it all hinges on cops pressing the tax slaves to far and look how well they are doing .

Last edited:
Reactions: 101st and Bender
I’ve told you guys before this is all about the second amendment, they can’t advance their agenda any farther until they disarm us….and they do that by mass civil disobedience…………
Agreed and it will happen in the next presidential cycle. I've been saying for months that Michael Obama would replace Obiden and win by a landslide.
Screenshot_20240211_094156_NewsBreak.jpg