• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who couldn't see this coming?

Wasnt this or something simmilar tried already? I recall years ago that a city tried this to stop muggings.

If the payments become their "career" Im guessing their second job to pad their income will be.........crime.

Reactions: Anb618
Not a bit surprised.
I read an equally stupid comment from a San Francisco city employee.
She said suburban people are experiencing more break ins and robberies because tourism is down and that tourists are the usual victims of local crime.
So Duhhh, locals are going to be the new victims.
They so smart.

So what happens when you pay them to not kill, but then decide they want a pay raise? Do they hold the city hostage and start killing people until they get a raise?

This is what happens when people become sheep and cannot protect themselves.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Makes as much sense as taxing the rain that falls on your property, yeah they did that!

I have an amazing idea redacted !!

1613659555962.png

Baltimore Murder rate per capita snap shot.
1613659430379.png

Sounds good to me. I need a Social Security supplemental plan.

Reactions: Doc68
Reparations! I'm moving to Baltimore! How many times has each and everyone of us said in our heads... I'm gonna kill that muthafucka! But didn't...

Wasnt this or something simmilar tried already? I recall years ago that a city tried this to stop muggings.
Richmond, CA.

Figured I'd use an Aussie news report instead of CNN.

I wonder how you go about being hired to NOT do this job? If you know anything about Baltimore City government, this isn't surprising. They've got the city DA taking trips (a lot of them) without approval of the city council. She's been investigated and found that she violated the law. Now the Solicitor, is changing the way these trips can be taken.