Safe space provider? Nope!!!
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 16, 2008
    cincinnati, ohio
    Well they are mad, good job being an ugly American

I see I need reinstate liberty briefs
    Hey now thats just a low blow... I am not ugly!!! I identify as mildly attractive!

Nevermid that want to sign a contract now so they cant be that mad.Screenshot_20210302-143121_WhatsApp.jpg

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Our drone has just triangulated on the source of these IPs and have obtained a photo of the region in question...

6ZYQ3AKQUFXVXOGZ4DE3KKOEW4.jpg

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    I think Frau Merkel paid for access to the PX than after trying to get her twenty bucks back with a complaint to Paypal "someone", ahem, brought the Hell of the East German woman scorned down upon themselves by releasing the "Ban Cat".

Shame I was going to buy the NIW AK slings she was posting in Accessories.

Get @TheGerman to lay some pipe.

Doc68

Almost a doctor
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2014
    CO, Fort Carson
    Guess they don't like us to be able to debate things.....free speech and all that stuff.

Doc

Aries256

Liberals can go fuck themselves.
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Sep 26, 2019
    Probably some fat, greasy, pizza faced at 42 in his mom’s basement libtard with no self respect seen for miles.

Petrov

Sergeant
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Oct 3, 2009
    Western NY
    Could be Russians getting smart and using different IP
    Or it could be European antifa, since guns and self determination is literally hitler.
    A hacker here in US hacked my LARPS forum and earned himself like 25 years in prison for fucking with a bunch of pasty awkward goth kids.

Reactions: Near miss

Hippy_Steve

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    May 4, 2018
    Spokane, WA
    Hey Frank, can you hide a message somewhere on the site for a hacker to find? Like a false door that could only be seen if you knew the secret sauce to programming, and have a denial message appear that says something like "lick my balls you fucking virgin."

chrome

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2005
    SoCal
    Super bitter fuck boys who are descendants of even larger fuck boys who couldn't carry the football back in the 30s/40s?

Tchitcherine

Private
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 26, 2014
    CA
    Imagine there is a fat bonus/bounty for the hax0r who can steal SH users' data as was reportedly done at parler and gab. 175 to 195 per 10 minutes is not exactly a flood -- maybe trying various actions to get something to break, maybe a useful distraction, or polling & watching for something or someone to pop up?

Gommer

Certified PITA
    Supporter
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 4, 2019
    Roger's, AR
    Imagine there is a fat bonus/bounty for the hax0r who can steal SH users' data as was reportedly done at parler and gab. 175 to 195 per 10 minutes is not exactly a flood -- maybe trying various actions to get something to break, maybe a useful distraction, or polling & watching for something or someone to pop up?

There's more than one type of DDoS attack. You're thinking of ping flooding but on a site that is driven by a forum it'd be a lot easier to choke the DB than the web service.

Most likely it's some disgruntled script kiddie that's running an exploit sniffer that's just trolling for an open door. Think brute force password hack meets library of known exploits.