• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who didn't see this coming? Seattle imploding?

stefan73

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 6, 2006
    CENLA
    The comments are awesome. Hopefully the rats don't leave the sinking ship.

"The decision to remove this responsibility from police was part of a push in 2020 to reduce police funding and have civilians take on jobs typically handled by police, according to The Seattle Times. The City Council cut the police budget by 17% in 2020, far short of its 50% goal."

Perfect.
    I certainly hope the criminals in Seattle continue to gain ground and show the rest of the country what leftist unintended consequences actually look like. Soon it will decay to the point of being a true leftist utopia.

don't care as long as those fks don't move and then vote for the same $hit they just left!

also, totally ok defunding police as it will drive gun sales/ownership and eventual national carry. Not to mention, with all the toys these guys have to sit outside a school and wait is just too much for this blue household. fk them

don't care as long as those fks don't move and then vote for the same $hit they just left!

also, totally ok defunding police as it will drive gun sales/ownership and eventual national carry. Not to mention, with all the toys these guys have to sit outside a school and wait is just too much for this blue household. fk them
    They are and have been moving, the cancer is not benign.

i-pity-the-fool-mr-t.gif

Reactions: BLEE
    Are they unintended?

Very much intended. The destruction of the USA is a big job, Seattle is just one part. I'm trying to get people to stop calling our situation failures because if it is viewed as failure then we assume good intent and poor execution.

Everything happening right now is all by design, Biden is a fucking rockstar in what he is ACCOMPLISHING...it's not failure.

I think you can defund the police only if:
    1. The city/county takes control of the homeless situation.
    2. The federal government takes care of the drug problem
    3. The city/state/nation takes care of the mental health problems.

I can't see any of those things really happen.

They can't take care of those issues. Or they could but only if they brought back the leper colonies on some deserted island and left all the homeless, drug users, nut jobs there to feast on armadillos.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
    The rats are fleeing. North Idaho seems to be one life raft they’re piling on to. Coeur D’alene is starting to look like Portland and LA had a bastard child that put an “Idahome” sticker in the back window of its Subaru.
    They are here in SW MT in droves as well. Washington, California, and Colorado are the 3 most common out of state plates I see. What's funny is I can usually recognize they are from out of state just by the type of vehicle they drive. Sprinter Van, dead giveaway. Close second, Toyota Tacoma with snorkel and 15 gas cans and two spare tires strapped onto some type of truck bed rack. Range Rover, or Toyota Land Cruiser also a popular item. The ones I do see with MT plates I just figure they finally got in state plates on them. And usually those are vanity plates with some stupid fucking fake conservation non profit plate on them.

Denver is on the road to becoming the next Chicago.

Violent crime soars since most crimes are not enforced and the mayor welcomes large homeless populations. Criminals are infrequently caught and they are automatically released without bonds or on an extremely low bonds. Colorado drug use is out-of-control as heroin, meth, and fentalol becomes legal. Shootings in Denver and Aurora on a daily basis.

Boise is
    The rats are fleeing. North Idaho seems to be one life raft they’re piling on to. Coeur D’alene is starting to look like Portland and LA had a bastard child that put an “Idahome” sticker in the back window of its Subaru.
    Boise is now ranked as the most overpriced housing market in the USA.

fortune.com › 2022/02/22 › us-housing-market-realHousing market: Here are the U.S.'s most overvalued markets ...

Feb 22, 2022 · Here’s a look at the 10 most overvalued markets, and the amount they are currently overvalued by: Boise, Idaho – 76.39%. Austin, Texas – 62.33%. Ogden, Utah – 59.19%. Las Vegas,

• Wow
    Reactions: stefan73
    Boise is

Boise is now ranked as the most overpriced housing market in the USA.

fortune.com › 2022/02/22 › us-housing-market-realHousing market: Here are the U.S.'s most overvalued markets ...

Feb 22, 2022 · Here’s a look at the 10 most overvalued markets, and the amount they are currently overvalued by: Boise, Idaho – 76.39%. Austin, Texas – 62.33%. Ogden, Utah – 59.19%. Las Vegas,
    Boise was such a nice place to go to college when I was there. Prices have skyrocketed. Traffic is horrible and retards in the desert *almost make a guy not want to shoot whistle pigs. We still drive through a couple times a year, but this state is getting overrun top to bottom Even central Idaho, where my great grandfather’s grandfather homesteaded is feeling the pressure. Property values are way out of line with wages, which…. Well, staying on point, retards are running away from the cesspools they helped create, to the places we’ve kept nice for generations, foregoing higher wages etc elsewhere, so we could enjoy a different lifestyle. They are bringing their shit was them and fucking up everything in their path.

Perfect.
    I certainly hope the criminals in Seattle continue to gain ground and show the rest of the country what leftist unintended consequences actually look like. Soon it will decay to the point of being a true leftist utopia.
    Washington residents will continue to migrate to other cities to continue the cancer cycle.

They can't take care of those issues. Or they could but only if they brought back the leper colonies on some deserted island and left all the homeless, drug users, nut jobs there to feast on armadillos.
    This sounds like a plan to me! Hey, let's commandeer one of those seized Russian oligarch yachts and scout out potential islands. The @german can bring his submarine navy along for over watch.

Reactions: nikonNUT
    Very much intended. The destruction of the USA is a big job, Seattle is just one part. I'm trying to get people to stop calling our situation failures because if it is viewed as failure then we assume good intent and poor execution.

Everything happening right now is all by design, Biden is a fucking rockstar in what he is ACCOMPLISHING...it's not failure.
    I am on the same crusade. It's not accidental or incompetence . Its malice and being systematically implemented to destroy all of western ideology
    and culture . The goal is economic and societal collapse of the United States and all of western Europe .

Boise was such a nice place to go to college when I was there. Prices have skyrocketed. Traffic is horrible and retards in the desert *almost make a guy not want to shoot whistle pigs. We still drive through a couple times a year, but this state is getting overrun top to bottom Even central Idaho, where my great grandfather’s grandfather homesteaded is feeling the pressure. Property values are way out of line with wages, which…. Well, staying on point, retards are running away from the cesspools they helped create, to the places we’ve kept nice for generations, foregoing higher wages etc elsewhere, so we could enjoy a different lifestyle. They are bringing their shit was them and fucking up everything in their path.
    Thats what retards do.

Just back from a motorcycle rally with friends, one of them a King County Sheriff's Deputy with responsibilities in downtown Seattle.

He said its not pretty.
    Just wear good boots for hitting the human shit piles.

Reactions: Ronws
    I am on the same crusade. It's not accidental or incompetence . Its malice and being systematically implemented to destroy all of western ideology
    and culture . The goal is economic and societal collapse of the United States and all of western Europe .

Well said.

Reactions: Edgecrusher

All the government created issues you named can and should be easily handled by the people. Government gets in the way and makes it impossible to solve problems. Defunding the police could be a successful endeavor only if they are completely defunded and removed from the picture. Once people realize that the only stopping them from having a safe community is their own lack of action, they will adapt and overcome. It’s up to them to be successful or not.

I promise you this “defunded” police force will come down hard on them as it is now if they were to put criminals in the dirt and/or take hard measures to fix all the other social issues. Not only do good men have to worry about the nuisance that is the street thug, they have to worry about the real criminals that empower the state.

All you douche bags bad mouthing Washington are confusing Seattle with the real Washington there’s as many good guys here as there is in any of those states you think are so shit hot remember that when you see Washington plates going down the road in your little town
    Relax Francis, just like California and New York.

All you douche bags bad mouthing Washington are confusing Seattle with the real Washington there’s as many good guys here as there is in any of those states you think are so shit hot remember that when you see Washington plates going down the road in your little town
    Problem is that it's mainly the leftist assholes that move.... which causes the rest of us to make those ugly faces when we see license plates.

Problem is that it's mainly the leftist assholes that move.... which causes the rest of us to make those ugly faces when we see license plates.
    And then they say "well how we did it in insert political shithole state", like we give a crap about how they screwed up their state and would prefer to keep what freedoms we have. The elitism from some of those bastions of shithouse communism just stinks.

I know plenty of good people stuck behind the lines in those states! Sucks

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    While I agree with you, I am currently looking at houses in Wyoming and I’m out of here
    The last straw for me was they cut my king salmon season from 3 months to 3 days……

All you douche bags bad mouthing Washington are confusing Seattle with the real Washington there’s as many good guys here as there is in any of those states you think are so shit hot remember that when you see Washington plates going down the road in your little town Washington plates on vehicles here all the time.
    Usually driving in the Hammer Lane 10 miles an hour under the speed limit.

• Wow
    Reactions: Fig
    Seattle was going to do that ether way.

It’s not they don’t have enough cops, it’s the culture of the place.

Sad because it wasn’t always this way, the influx of leftists running away from the beds they shat in other states, then voting for their same past failed ideals, that’s how Seattle went from a VERY nice place, to a refugee camp.

This, but now go back to the beginning of time. This is the literal battle of good and evil.

ya not all of washinton is seattle. i grew up in Spokane in the 80's, it was the best place on earth back then. not even close now, to what is was then. even the mid-90's wasnt bad.

there aren't many places left that the big city hoard of locust haven't infiltrated.

I liked the buffalo/ story area.

Just sayin’

If you were a 'The Wire' fan, that would be New Hamsterdam. Go there and do all the drugs and illicit things you want. Police won't bother you.