• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who do they think they are kidding?

JM4590

Private
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2013
Midland,Va
Who the fuck does Kevin “the dick” McCarthy think he’s kidding? The debt ceiling has been raised the last 78 times? Whether it was democrats or republicans in office. Now, all the sudden, we are petrified of over spending! Fuck you!
This political bullshit will do absolutely fucking nothing to curb the good ole USA of Free Shit appetite! As soon as it’s over, it will be right back to spending as normal.
Meanwhile…..seniors on SS may not get paid, Medicare recipients may not get health benefits, ,military men and women may not get paid ( oh, and those poor bastards are makin bank ain’t they?). Interest rates may climb, mortgages may climb, the stock market may take a shit, so all the 401K and ROTH accounts will drop in value. Retirement accounts may drop by up to 50%.
My point is, all this showmanship is lost on the average American. We The Fucking People are the ones who will suffer the consequence while MTG goes on to spew her nonsense and AOC vilifies all conservatives. They loose nothing!
Time for real Americans to turn up the heat on these dick lickers! Vote them the fuck out! Fill their in boxes with messages. Show up and be heard!

Who the fuck does Kevin “the dick” McCarthy think he’s kidding? The debt ceiling has been raised the last 78 times? Whether it was democrats or republicans in office. Now, all the sudden, we are petrified of over spending! Fuck you!
This political bullshit will do absolutely fucking nothing to curb the good ole USA of Free Shit appetite! As soon as it’s over, it will be right back to spending as normal.
Meanwhile…..seniors on SS may not get paid, Medicare recipients may not get health benefits, ,military men and women may not get paid ( oh, and those poor bastards are makin bank ain’t they?). Interest rates may climb, mortgages may climb, the stock market may take a shit, so all the 401K and ROTH accounts will drop in value. Retirement accounts may drop by up to 50%.
My point is, all this showmanship is lost on the average American. We The Fucking People are the ones who will suffer the consequence while MTG goes on to spew her nonsense and AOC vilifies all conservatives. They loose nothing!
Time for real Americans to turn up the heat on these dick lickers! Vote them the fuck out! Fill their in boxes with messages. Show up and be heard!
Many times, problems are so severe that even the best correction will mean lots of pain for Americans... But that doesn't mean it isn't absolutely necessary. Doing nothing just makes things worse over time. The nazicrat party loves opinions like yours.

ETA: All governments and politicians suck, period. But our system requires politicians, so someone has to do the job. I'll take MTG as she is, flawed and all, because she clearly loves America and is willing to at least try to get the right things done.

It's easy to sit back, bitch about everything, while proposing no solutions.

AmericanOrDemocrat.jpg

Last edited:
We must stop spending. We must not raise the debt ceiling. Defund the government. Defund ss. Defund Medicare and better yet, Medicaid. Defund the military. No more public anything. Why is the .gov propping up the stock market, interest rates, employment, retirement, education, transportation, “environmental protection”, fiat currency, agriculture, big pharma, or generally anything else it has no business being involved in. The cure is going to hurt. Everyone. Alot. But fuck. We have so much more to loose by doing nothing.

game of chicken. i don't think they will let it happen, but who is going to blink?

The idea that the government can spend more than it takes in is ludicrous. Should never be allowed outside a declaration of war. We need a balanced budget amendment so damn bad.

ETA: That is what the republicans should fight for. Balanced budget amendment sent to the states in exchange for one more debt ceiling raise.

With a debt of over 31T it can only really be reduced by spending cuts. We cannot fax our way out of this but DC does not care. They will get paid regardless and keep their back door deals rolling right along.

It's a scare tactic. Every time there is a debate on the debt ceiling the dems trot out the trope that this will cause cuts in Medicaid, Medicare, Soc Sec. I know all about that because my wife is on all three. So, really, if you want to cut the budget, cut the congressional salaries and make them pay for their own insurance like we have to.

But no one is going to do that. So, as long as they are printing money, which has not stopped for even one second since the Clinton admin, just keep printing it. Stupid Fed does not care. They are also idiots, but with nicer clothes and nicer cars.

Open fucking borders. These illegal fucking aliens will be getting welfare for the rest of our lives.

There is no excuse for not paying Social Security and Medicare. They are self-funding and have been paid for over a lifetime of work plus continuing Medicare premiums after retirement. Congress has literally stolen from their trust funds to pay for other shit.

As I said in PJ - I watched a committee hearing testimony from a well informed individual who shared the debt ceiling urgency crisis of June 1 is facticious; the government could employ "prioritization of payments" for several months.

Not while Brandon is in the WH and has promised to keep giving the Ukes free money to fight a war they can never win.
Look I’m going to speak bluntly. It doesn’t matter who the hell is in the WH, this shit ain’t going to change by one person. There is only two ways this goes down. For all those that still believe in the system, then you leave your jobs and endure the pain to run for office and you do your best to get as many like you voted into office. The Dutch farmers that were getting railroaded by their gov awhile back over epa type bullshit, literally overtook their gov, virtually overnight, all legal. That’s it. No one person is going to do it. It’s got to be a massive change in held positions across the country, at one time. Otherwise, it will fail. There is only one other option. That’s it, full stop. No amount of bitching on the internet is gonna do it. No amount of writing your current backstabbing money laundering stealing POS politician is going to do it. It’s going to take work on a massive scale. So far either nobody is putting in the work, or the evil is so connected and well resourced that any real efforts will never get off the ground. Remember you got to work 10x as hard to defeat someone that is literally cheating.

You guys act like there is a chance to fix it. :ROFLMAO:
Exactly...the status quo will result in more dem cheating in '24 and unless something radical happens either 28 or 32 will be our last "free election". The deck is stacked, I don't need to list our troubles, you guys know them. I think solutions are there, but it will be near impossible to implement them.

I can for sure tell you, the amount of money spent wasted thrown in a hole set on fire through Medicaid is almost incomprehensible.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
There is no excuse for not paying Social Security and Medicare. They are self-funding and have been paid for over a lifetime of work plus continuing Medicare premiums after retirement. Congress has literally stolen from their trust funds to pay for other shit.
That which can not be sustained, will not be sustained.

One day in the future, Social Security will not exist in its current form. Why? Because the math does not work.

One day in the future, Medicare will not exist in its current form. Why? Because the math does not work.

The only question is what day will it be, and what will be the new form. The USSR's version of social security bankrupted that nation. The national health service finished off the UK. The same will happen in the US. The only question is when and to what extent will be the chaos.

no joke and no matter how it turns out they will feel like they did the american people a favor a good deed lol voting one party out and another party in only means you want one or the other to take there turn screwing the country over as both parties are just as corrupt as the other . it's only going to get worse before anything gets better .

The social security, Medicare military crap is boomer talk. Those will get paid regardless. It’s admin jobs and other fluff agencies that will get a vacation with back pay when a deal is made. We’ve been down this road how many times and the same lies get spewed. Turn off CNN and go outside for a while.

The social security, Medicare military crap is boomer talk. Those will get paid regardless. It’s admin jobs and other fluff agencies that will get a vacation with back pay when a deal is made. We’ve been down this road how many times and the same lies get spewed. Turn off CNN and go outside for a while.
more accurately, it's democrat talk. Every time there's a threat to cut spending they trot out the tired old lines of 'the republicans want to cut SS and medicare!' to scare the underinformed into continuing the spending unabated.

Been happening since I've been paying attention. ...and I'm not young any more

VA has a balanced budget amendment, why not the US except in VERY rare circumstances (declared war would be about the only case I can think ot)

M

Keep sucking Joe Biden's dick and drink that nut butter like the leftist fag you are.

Returning the budget to pre covid hoax levels is a great idea, fuck you and you tax dollar squandering Mexican friends. Its not a lot to ask to get this bullshit back under control.

I'll endure a missed paycheck to see it thru. If you are so fucking broke that missing your $850 a month in welfare will bury you, tough shit loser.

They raise it eventually we hit hyperinflation and we proles feel the pain. They don't raise it, we default amd a massive depression hits, we proles feel the pain. We still pay taxes, we still submit to their unlawful rule. We deserve everything we allow

ZomboMeme 12062022165411.jpg

Returning the budget to pre covid hoax levels is a great idea, fuck you and you tax dollar squandering Mexican friends. Its not a lot to ask to get this bullshit back under control.
Keep drinking that kool-aid my brother. Ain’t nothing gonna get under control with ANY of those cock suckers in DC. Only people who will suffer is us.

Keep drinking that kool-aid my brother. Ain’t nothing gonna get under control with ANY of those cock suckers in DC. Only people who will suffer is us.

Keep spouting your Biden bullshit. There is no Kool Aid to drink. Yeah, the debt ceiling goes up no matter what, but stopping the 50% annual budget increases for Ukraine and criminal invaders is a good start.

Every time I see a boomer bitching about Social Security, Medicare I want to punch them in the face (especially conservatives)

Everyone is against handouts until ITS MY HANDOUT.

BUT THE GOVT PROMISED US!!!!

Govt promises lots of things. Like peace in our time, or ask an Indian

YOU DID THIS TO US! YOU ARE NOT OWED A DAMN DIME.

Now fuck off before I put you in a home

--Most Sincerely Gen X

Every time I see a boomer bitching about Social Security, Medicare I want to punch them in the face (especially conservatives)

Everyone is against handouts until ITS MY HANDOUT.

BUT THE GOVT PROMISED US!!!!

Govt promises lots of things. Like peace in our time, or ask an Indian

YOU DID THIS TO US! YOU ARE NOT OWED A DAMN DIME.

Now fuck off before I put you in a home

--Most Sincerely Gen X
So a "boomer" who has been forced to give SS every pay day, isn't entitled to get his own money back ......what weird world do you live in......

When was SS a hand out. if I'm being forced to put my money into it, I expect it back when promised.......or just let me keep my money to begin with

Doc

This is what happens when you have people in charge who will never face any consequences for their actions because despite what they say in public they will always have each others backs.

Reactions: BLEE
So a "boomer" who has been forced to give SS every pay day, isn't entitled to get his own money back ......what weird world do you live in......

When was SS a hand out. if I'm being forced to put my money into it, I expect it back when promised.......or just let me keep my money to begin with

Doc
PLUS 1

I have been perfectly content with planning my own retirement. I have investments and valuable items that could be sold.

I would have had bigger investments and more valuable items that could be sold . . . if I would not have been required to place part of my earnings into an account that promised me retirement funds at a later date - a date that is fast approaching.

Doc
It's not yours, it's a tax. Always has been.

Its a giant pyramid scheme where newvinvestors pay for oldvinvestor returns.

It's generational wealth transfer. Aka a handout

PLUS 1

I have been perfectly content with planning my own retirement. I have investments and valuable items that could be sold.

I would have had bigger investments and more valuable items that could be sold . . . if I would not have been required to place part of my earnings into an account that promised me retirement funds at a later date - a date that is fast approaching.
Bingo! It’s not like we had a choice. We were forced to pay, a lot. You damn straight I expect to get mine.

It's not yours, it's a tax. Always has been.

Its a giant pyramid scheme where newvinvestors pay for oldvinvestor returns.

It's generational wealth transfer. Aka a handout
Sadly, this is true. And now that we have massive amounts of illegals running into the country that have never paid anything in, it will no doubt beyond bankrupt us.

Since I have been self employed for much of my Working Life I have paid out both halves of my SS and Medicare . I have quite a bit in the bank and investments and can live (if I have to) on my Savings. But not in the US....if they turn off my SS and Medicare I'll be moving somewhere where I can survive on $36K a year or so.

So all of the money I have accumulated to be spent in my retirement will enrich some other nations economy. Now multiply my input by millions of people who will be forced to move out of the US and think about the US Economy with billions of $ not flowing into the System.

There is no easy Way out of this. The Republic has failed and it *will* crash/it is crashing. Raising the debt limit may delay the Big Bang which in the short term (which is the rest of my Life) is preferable to pulling the rug out from under it and watching what happens. America is done. I have Plans A, B, C, D etc. But none of my scenarios and plans involves going down with the ship.

VooDoo

• Sad
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Downward mobility of the working class, we are always the first to feel the threat's from the elected elites. Social Security checks that are smaller than ever in today's economy but you can bet your last dollar the money for Ukraine and the Illegal Invaders will not be inconvenienced!
McCarthy is just another Pelosi "let them eat cake". Put Congress back into social security retirement and take away their private healthcare, if it good enough for the peasants why the heck should these elected crooks be entitled to something better?

ASGH
Buy more ammo

Did I miss this in the comments above?

Maybe ASGHBMA. or. BMAASGH

Sadly, this is true. And now that we have massive amounts of illegals running into the country that have never paid anything in, it will no doubt beyond bankrupt us.

Pssssttt........

We were already bankrupt.
These are the "troops" that will keep poor folks busy just trying to survive.
Hard to fight a government, when you are fighting your neighbor.

It doesn't matter how many times you are wrong. You can't keep going on your past and not look towards the future. Families act like this too. They will spend and spend well beyond their means until one day they realize the mistakes that have been made and that thy can't continue like that. They either fix their problem or go bankrupt. It's that simple. It's a this or that issue, nothing in between. I believe we are that family who have realized their mistakes and now the problem must be address, no matter how much it's going to hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
It doesn't matter how many times you are wrong. You can't keep going on your past and not look towards the future. Families act like this too. They will spend and spend well beyond their means until one day they realize the mistakes that have been made and that thy can't continue like that. They either fix their problem or go bankrupt. It's that simple. It's a this or that issue, nothing in between. I believe we are that family who have realized their mistakes and now the problem must be address, no matter how much it's going to hurt.
You think the gov realizes their mistakes, much less cares?

Not to pick on you guys, but hell I'm pretty much hated anyway--

This thread is a perfect example of how "Government" win. We start with a little white lie--"You pay into the system, and your money is safe, and we pay you for retirement"

Now everyone thinks there's a little bank account with their name on it. Its a lie. Originally there was a "Fund" dedicated for just Social Security. And so the lie begins: They are taking MY money.

Once the govt has it, its THEIR money. Worse yet, in the 80s (I think) the "wall" between SS money and general fund was removed so the Govt could "borrow" from the SS fund.

Now everyone EXPECTS their SS and Medicare because we've become dependent on it. Its like a drug. HIT ME AGAIN DADDY AND GIVE ME THAT CASH FIX.

Yeah I'm kicking our Elders right in the crouch. Be we HAVE TO START SAYING NO.

And all of you fell for the trap the Dems (and republicans, depending on who is in charge) set. "They'll cut your Social Security" "Soldiers will be home less"
You think I'm nasty at times? What they are saying is:
"GIVE US MORE OF YOUR MONEY YOU STUPID IGNORANT FUCKS"

Burn it all down for all I care, you cannot spend your way out of debt. Oh and by the way--record tax collections last year--and yet they just keep fucking going.