• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who do you think is doing the bombings in Austin?

ArmyJerry

fukallyall
Banned !
Nov 22, 2012
Kicking Ass Somewhere
Deep State False Flag

Democrats (Holder, Antifa. Nazi, Racial Supremacists (Dems again)

Foreign Terrorist (Dem again)

Unhinged anti Trump Techy leftist who is part of the Austin Underground and triggered by SXS (Dem Again)

Republican

There’s been no communication, demands, or anything. That might point to someone who just wants to kill people. That makes me think Islamic, killing infidels for a stairway to heaven.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
There’s been no communication, demands, or anything. That might point to someone who just wants to kill people. That makes me think Islamic, killing infidels for a stairway to heaven.
nah, the aloha-snackbar types love to go out with a bang....they love to call attention to themselves and do large mass attacks.....and usually try to off themselves shortly there after.......and they usually claim credit fairly quickly

they dont usually do the mysterious, calculating, quiet thing.....

Reactions: abizdafuzz
Since no one has taken any responsibility Id guess its just some deranged fucktard who wants to hurt people. Those with agendas usually have to talk about them to get their point across. Lets jsut hope he self detonates the next one and solves the problem.

Or it could be PPB run amok.

Bombings are going in a circle, if you check timeline and map plots. This is a twisted serial son of a bitch, or meant to mimic one. I don't see politics. Then again, I also don't think that my mailman is an Illuminati agent.

Our luck it is some fuck-tard trying to prove that guns are not the only way to harm someone.

so i took the map of the bombings and ran it through OnTarget, to show the "center" of the bombings......given the circular nature, im assuming the bombing suspect is in the local area.

Capture.PNG

this points to the Windsor park, Hancock, Cherrywood, east Austin area......conviently located next to UT Austin
Capturpe2.PNG

now UT austin also has an active ANTIFA group.....which has a history of promoting violence.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10375

$100 says one of them is your bomber........would not surprise me if they were intentionally targeting black targets so create a false flag and further their race war......which we know they have a history of doing.

Last edited:
so i took the map of the bombings and ran it through OnTarget, to show the "center" of the bombings......given the circular nature, im assuming the bombing suspect is in the local area.

View attachment 6885818

this points to the Windsor park, Hancock, Cherrywood, east Austin area......conviently located next to UT Austin
View attachment 6885819

now UT austin also has an active ANTIFA group.....which has a history of promoting violence.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10375

$100 says one of them is your bomber........would not surprise me if they were intentionally targeting black targets so create a false flag and further their race war......which we know they have a history of doing.

I am not saying your wrong. Just for argument sake, the FBI thought the Unabomber lived in or near San Francisco for almost 18 years.

I see Cameron has already gone off the deep end for the day. Jerry is also getting into preemptive conspiracy theories and spreading lies as usual.

I'm not betting money on anything. Normally I would say it was a garden variety lonely Alt-Righter, but usually they just go shoot up schools (Nikolas Cruz), or black churches (Dylan Roof), or colleges (Elliot Roger & Chris Harper Mercer.)
....or country music concert venues?......or republican congress members?......oh wait....no, thats you dems.

tell me what i said that is "off the deep end"?.........the facts of the matter point to it being a local bomber........in the immediate location there are groups who promote violence.......its not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

just because you dont want to acknowledge the possibility that your antifa buddies could be behind this doesnt make it unplausable.

now kindly, go fuck off.

New twist on March Madness. Can only hope the dipshit accidentally sets one off in their face. We'll see.

Reactions: Barneybdb
99% of the murderers in our country are democrats. It does not take a special precog to predict who is doing these killings. Your two poster boys were registered democrats Bbbb. Stop lying.

I see Cameron has already gone off the deep end for the day. Jerry is also getting into preemptive conspiracy theories and spreading lies as usual.

I'm not betting money on anything. Normally I would say it was a garden variety lonely Alt-Righter, but usually they just go shoot up schools (Nikolas Cruz), or black churches (Dylan Roof), or colleges (Elliot Roger & Chris Harper Mercer.)

I’m going to go with.....Middle aged white male who thinks he a patriot Alex.
....based on absolutely no evidence what so ever........other than your own racist preconceived notions.

Since I’m a white male, that’s not a racist statement. But nice try.

Look at the history of domestic terrorist and see if you find something in common.

Since I’m a white male, that’s not a racist statement. But nice try dipshit.
whites cant be racist?......sounds like something a racist would say

or are you invoking your "white privilege" to declare that statement cant be racist?....i think it works like that right?

I would think Aunt Tiffa would be targeting symbols of law and order/capitalism/symbols of liberty, etc. (like their Weathermen predecessors). I'm not saying the bombs are random, but there's no clear pattern, and a group of malcontented, Marxist, children would be trying to have a point.
No point is a clue itself.

Republicans and Democrats suck. If you think there is a marked difference between the two, you're not paying enough attention.
I agree with the first part, but there are a lot of exceptions to the second part. If you can't see a vast difference between a Rand Paul and a Bernie Sanders it's you who aren't paying attention...

Keep spreading those lies Jerry.

Nikolas Cruz was a trump hat wearing neo-nazi.

Dylan Roof was your garden variety trailer trash Confederate flag waiving racist.

Elliot Rodger was another lonely virgin obsessed with alpha and beta mails, and went around saying racist shit on message boards, and wishing bad things upon others. (Kind of like some people in the "Horay John McCain is dying thread")

Chris Harper Mercer was a 4Chan posting loser as well. Kind of like Mike_Honcho. Or how most of the conspiracy theory nonsense you post can be traced right back to 4Chan as well.
And the registered democrat who murdered 50 people in vegas..... or the registered Democrat who shot up republican congress members?

We’re they “alt right” as well?

If I have my timelines correctly,
The first couple were packages that somebody put on doorsteps directly?
Then there was the roadside booby trap bomb on the sidewalk with a trip wire
Now a failed attempt at shipping a bomb (went off in transit by accident)?

Seems that the attacker is evolving or changing up his game, possibly to avoid getting caught, &/or create more terror.
Whoever made the bombs probably had at least a decent amount of education or research.

Local college student / graduate looking to jump start the Marxist utopia?

Collage student with ties to the left... to impulsive no restraint.

I agree with the first part, but there are a lot of exceptions to the second part. If you can't see a vast difference between a Rand Paul and a Bernie Sanders it's you who aren't paying attention...

Rand is a lot closer to a Libertarian than he is to a Republican. Hell, he'd probably run as a Libertarian if the party wasn't inundated with idiots. The philosophy is sound, but the execution is flawed.

Oh look another easily disprovable conspiracy theory that originates from 4Chan. You gotta do anything you can to deflect responsibility and culpability for these hateful people that go on killing sprees because more often than not they frequent the same websites you do, believe the same conspiracy theories you do, and say the same hate filled things you do.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/las-vegas-shooter-trump-protest/

https://archive.is/5TORi

https://archive.is/uhibs

I would like to point out that Snopes is far from a non-bias judge of truth.

Snopes keeps getting brought up by some as a supposed authority, rather than the left leaning left funded sometimes accurate source it sometimes is.

But in the article that keeps getting posted from Snopes, If you read it carefully, it doesn't say anything about the LV shooter was not a democrat, was not a Hillary / Bernie supporter. It just says that they think the photographs purporting to show him at a rally may not be correct.
I would not say that his brother is a reliable source based on what later came out about him.

Kind of a nice sort of mis-direction, sound bites that don't stand up to closer inspection. "But Snopes says he wasn't a democrat" .... what Snopes actually says is they don't think the photo of him at an anti trump rally is really him. Then they quote his highly dubious brother saying he was nothing and nobody...

Oh look another easily disprovable conspiracy theory that originates from 4Chan. You gotta do anything you can to deflect responsibility and culpability for these hateful people that go on killing sprees because more often than not they frequent the same websites you do, believe the same conspiracy theories you do, and say the same hate filled things you do.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/las-vegas-shooter-trump-protest/

https://archive.is/5TORi

https://archive.is/uhibs
Never said he was at an anti trump protest you fuck

He has a history of donating to the Democratic Party.
770BEFB1-18A1-476F-BABC-940B4D443401.png

Some pissed off twat that flunked out of college, due to over consumption of online gaming and chron.

To me the bombs seem low grade, not that powerfull, any eod guys on here?

Looks like fed ex tracking may catch this ass.