• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who else reloads besides unknown munitions?

Lucreau

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2017
CO
I have 200pcs of 6.5prc adg brass I need reloaded with n565 and 156gr bergers. Unknown said they’re not taking reloads until January or later. Seeing if there’s any other reliable companies out there?

I have 200pcs of 6.5prc adg brass I need reloaded with n565 and 156gr bergers. Unknown said they’re not taking reloads until January or later. Seeing if there’s any other reliable companies out there?
You send them your brass and they reload it to your specs with their components? Or do they reload your brass to their standard load?

I didn’t think trace did custom loads on customer supplied brass, but I’ve been wrong before

Yeah it was unknowns load for the 6.5prc, then you can send the brass back to be loaded again but they’re not taking any until January.
I’ll check out trace, thanks!

Reach out to Matt with Bootleg Bullet Company on Facebook. Good dude and he's local to me.

They do everything from custom loads for PRS matches to precision hunting ammo and bulk ammo too. I know they load for 6.5PRC, they had some posted just the other day.