• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who got a new gun for Christmas?

Compadre

Machinegun Joe
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2021
homestead
Did Santa bring you a new gun for Christmas? I was really surprised when I found a small box under the tree with my name on it. What made this box stand out was it had some weight to it. Usually when I get a box this size it has socks, t=sheets our boxer shorts in it, kind of lite weight stuff. Well when I opened it, to my surprise, I was looking at a CZ75. Now how did Santa know I wanted a CZ? I had wanted one for years, but I couldn't find one when I had the money. Well now I have one and I am happy.
This was a real surprise.

I got a 6CM and a 6.5CM. Though I did have to help Santa pick them out and pay for them.

• Wow
Reactions: SilentStalkr
IMG_6724.jpeg

Not a gun, but the ATF gifted me the approval of my form 4 for my suppressor. Picked it up after Christmas on my way home from my parents' house.
How long did you have to wait?

Could never bring myself to get another gun after the boating accident . I just feel so hollow and lost thinking about all my guns on the bottom of Lake Erie . 😭
Actually got a Panzer Arms EG200 out of curiosity . If it turns out to be a paper weight I'm not out that much . If the YouTube vids are correct it looks like a fun little semi auto shotgun . We shall see .

Two bricks of Center X from the wife is the best I got. Not too bad considering it can be hard to find at times. I did tell her that MHSA had it in stock, and that it generally sells out quickly. And that I usually get two when they have it. 😁

Not a gun but several accessories and upgrades . Optics bipod stocks mags dies .
It was amazing how my kids and wife were able to pick out exactly what I wanted / needed and wrapped it and put it under the tree all unbeknownst to me !