• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who has good .308 DPMS barrels in stock?

Merc8541

Lead Sling’r
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2011
OR, USA
The common trend for good .308 barrels is that everyone is one is on a list or all out of stock. Are there any left out there?

I'm looking for a DPMS compatible barrel, 18-20, Brand doesn't matter as long as its reputable and accurate, target/tactical contour, not too many requirements. Just looking for a good barrel for a build and I know a good barrel can make or break a good system.

Re: Who has good .308 DPMS barrels in stock?

What specifically are you looking for or what specifically are you needing to do with a new barrel?

Such as:

1) length;
2) profile;
3) twist;
4) specific brand??;
5) SS/CM?
6) etc., etc., etc.

There are barrels to be had, but knowing specifically what you are in the market for would be helpful in pointing you to possible sources.

Are you looking for DPMS compatible, or actual DPMS barrels?

MidwayUSA and Brownells usually have DPMS brand barrels in stock before anyone else. You may have to look around and find something, but it's likely a waiting game.

Try Black Hole Weaponry in WA Claude is a really good to work with. I have a 24" SS 1:11 I have it on a DPMS type system. I'm getting .440-.80" 5 shot groups with 175 gr and 168 gr loads

I ordered the 3 groove match cut. I plan to get to get a 16" for a dedicated suppressed upper.

They are priced reasonable

Rainier Arms should have their Shilen/Ultramatch barrels back in stock soon (16"-24"...I think they still had some 24" in stock now if you want to do a cut-down).

Krieger has M110 barrels available if you go to their website.

Also, like M25 said...try Black Hole and see if they have anything that strikes your fancy.

+1 for Black Hole Weaponry. Their barrels are nice, they're nice and their price is nice, see things do come in threes!

GAP just made one for me. Took roughly 4 weeks.