• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Who has had to leave a Hide on the run?

Re: Who has had to leave a Hide on the run?

One time my wife almost walked in the room when I was on the Hide in the Hot Girlfriends Thread, I didn't have to run anywhere, but damn I was clicking the red X as fast as I could.

Oh wait....a hide....not the hide.

sure about that lindy? Just goatherds and not the occasional SHEEP herd?

258.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One time my wife almost walked in the room when I was on the Hide in the Hot Girlfriends Thread, I didn't have to run anywhere, but damn I was clicking the red X as fast as I could.

Oh wait....a hide....not the hide. </div></div>
I'm sure your not the first or only to have to do thath. Lol. This thread may turn into a disaster but anyone who is lurking in the shadows seeing where this will go can PM me if you don't want to post it....
Where is Forty-One? I know he is lurking somewhere out there. He can liven this up &#58372;

Diarrhea. It was the shart that busted me. Luckily I made to the throne before my <span style="color: #663300">shwater</span> broke.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's always goatherds. Always.
</div></div>

Sometimes it's even Irish Catholic goatherds...
smile.gif

Lee.