• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who has left hand actions for sale?

Patton63

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2006
Northern Virginia
it is always a struggle to find left handed bolt actions, but the pickings seem particularly thin at the moment. Does anyone have them in stock? I have various projects in mind and would want a Defiance or similar custom action for one, but would be happy with a Rem. 700 for a couple others.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Last edited:
No body you wierdo lefty, just learn to use the correct hand.....

Just kidding Manners has a couple, as in 2. In their ready to ship section. 1 for a defiance LA and one for a Savage.

Thanks. I'm not looking for the stocks though, but the actual actions. I take these things one step at a time and finding the actions is the first step in a long process.

I shot hot right handed rifles for years, but now am moving to lefty's if I can find what I want.

Surgeon had short action lefty's with standard and WSM boltface's on the shelf 2 months ago. Contact Surgeon directly and have them ship to your FFL. I did this for my 6.5 SAUM build with Moon and he had the action in less than a week.

Bighorn Arms has the TL3 in any configuration your heart desires. I shot a 6 Dasher right bolt left eject a few weeks back.

Core Shooting has a couple Defiance Deviant Tacticals in left handed in stock. Or did earlier this week

Check the 'left hand' for sale section here, you will see actions appear fairly regularly. You could post in there - "Looking for left hand action". You'd likely get some good leads.