• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Who has ordered a Surgeon 591 S/A lately?

Tangodown911

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2008
West metro Atlanta, GA
Who has one on order and is supposed to be getting one in this batch? Last I heard they were waiting on bolt handles then they were gong to be making calls and shipping them to FFLs.

I would call them but I don't want to bother them. The suspense is killing me. So whose action is on its way?

Re: Who has ordered a Surgeon 591 S/A lately?

The way I understood it, if you've been on the list you'd be getting one. If not, 60 more days.

I ordered 2 from Brownells in February, they just got the batch in and shipped yesterday.

I also ordered from Brownells in February and mine ships monday...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The way I understood it, if you've been on the list you'd be getting one. If not, 60 more days. </div></div>

+1 If you're on the list and they didn't call you last week or this week, then you'll have to wait for the next batch.

I ordered one about 3 or 4 weeeks ago & talked to them the other day.

591's were starting to ship & she said they'd be calling people on "the list" over the next week or 2 to let them know their action was on its way to their FFL's.

I have an extra 591 SA with 308 bolt face if anyone needs it. It's new and in an unopened bag direct from Brownell's. It has the slick bolt handle that is removeable. It's from an order where we had two orders in place and we only needed one action, and both came at the same time. I was saving it for a rainy day. Email me if needed. [email protected]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buckey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered one about 3 or 4 weeeks ago & talked to them the other day.

591's were starting to ship & she said they'd be calling people on "the list" over the next week or 2 to let them know their action was on its way to their FFL's. </div></div>

+1 This sounds more like it. Chad I sent you an email ref. the action.

I ordered a RSR action from them about 6 weeks ago and just got it last week. Will probably be selling it in the near future...

Anybody have any news?

Also my understanding is they will have several people on the list not wanting to pay therefore the people on the waiting list will get bumped up. I don't mind waiting but Its easier knowing how long.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tangodown911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody have any news?</div></div>

They're starting to ship. The list was fairly long so it may take a few days/weeks to get them all out. If you missed this run I was told two months for the next one.

I'd call and get on the list ASAP if you want a 591 or RSR.