• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Who has the best prices on DPMS, SASS 308

Re: Who has the best prices on DPMS, SASS 308

look in the classifieds here, there have been several complete rifles. uppers are $1350 when you can find them, just to give you an idea

If you're going new, I'd use gunbroker. If you want it used, the for sale section will have them from time to time. Are you absolutely dedicated on a DPMS SASS, or are you just looking for a good shooting 7.62 AR? If you just want a good used gas gun, then the for sale section is definitely your best bet.

Their customer service is horrible but RGUNS has a pretty good price on them.

Call before you order though. They don't update their site often and they sometimes don't have things in stock that they say they do.

Piss on Rguns,I placed an order and they said it was in stock.One week nota,2nd week nota then I called they said we got a shipment coming in any day now.3rd week nota then they say some just came in let us check and we will call you right back,3 days pass and I called and stopped my order.....

I built mine from parts,one upgrade I will do is go with a Fulton Armory side charger.