• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Who installs Badger bolt knobs?

Re: Who installs Badger bolt knobs?

GAP, Surgeon, KMW all of them can do it no problem. I am sure GAP will get it in and out probably the quickest.

I sent mine to Badger and for 70 dollars. They installed it and shipped it back to me in 4 days.

Fluting... Looks. And its a place for dirt to go, some say.

GA installs BO knobs quick and easy. Fast turn around.

Many people on here do them. Im sure you'll have plenty of options.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sent mine to Badger and for 70 dollars. They installed it and shipped it back to me in 4 days.</div></div> 70 doll hairs for the work, bolt knob, and shipping?

GA Precision did mine and i was very happy with it.

when you guys have these knobs installed, are you just shipping the bolts or the entire rifle. Never looked into it, just asking.

yeah im not seeing your services either, just getting a blue RIFLE at the top and nothing else Parga

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am sure GAP will get it in and out probably the quickest.
</div></div>

GAP has a machine set-up for bolt handles and it is quick. Also there are a few other people on here that will do it. I am sure there work is just as good.