• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who is betting against Brady this weekend

chiefs on paper, even with the injury on the offensive line.

that said, i am expecting the bucs to upset them with tom terrific getting some personal redemption by taking a team that never got this far.

i would take the 3 points if i was betting, which i am not.
if i was betting, i would probably take kc -3, lol

my bet is on brady and gronk. Theres a lot of experience there in bowl games. And i hate to feel that way because I live in Steeler City.

my bet is on brady and gronk. Theres a lot of experience there in bowl games. And i hate to feel that way because I live in Steeler City.
if i was watching, which i am not sure i will do, i would be interested to see how or if the honey badger tries to cover gronk.
he could get burned trying to pick one.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I wanna see Brady win, but if i was betting i would say KC. Should be an awesome game for people who love offense. I see Brady throwing 5 TD's and losing to Mahomes who will make a miracle play.

That is how I feel

I like watching Mahomes, but I am secretly rooting for Brady
yeah, and i liked to hate brady when he was the favorite year after year...but now i can root for him openly.

also a big chiefs fan as i made enough on fantasy football to pay for a lot of stuff (before i stopped playing).

Is this the game where a bunch of guys dance around and try to put a ball through that ring on the pole? I heard a lot of these types of people hate America, so fuck them all.

Best that could happen would be a fatal case of gangrenous jock rot for every fucking one of them.

They are gonna fly a KC-135R, a B-1B, a B-2 and a B-52 over the stadium.

Maybe the crew of the KC-135 can do a low-level fuel dump on the stadium.

Nevermind, maybe all 4 of them can do the dump.

Then everyone can go home smelling like I did for 21 years. 😂😂😂

Why you so angry ?

If you hate it walk away, why you gotta wreck shit for everyone else, hence the problem with the country today, when it doesn't apply or affect you, ignore it

Ya, it's about the opinion, but sometimes it's not really about YOUR Opinion at that given moment in Time

The Hate America teams all lost ... they're overseas on vacation

These guys are fine, they are America's teams

But the real patriots play next weekend ...
i don't want to get banned, but the worst teams in the nfc this year?
san francisco
detroit
atlanta
philadelphia

Reactions: Steel head
No banning, I retired the hammer for a while

There were some silly displays but a lot of the teams just stayed in the locker room so nobody had to watch it, as well early on the networks skipped the openings, which works for me

I just like the fact I can put it on in the background and watch as little or as much as I want and still get the same effect

I expect the Bucs (Suh) to ring Mahomes bell early... Then it will be Brady time the rest of the game

this has been brought up before, but i was a diamond x2 in fantasy football, and even i stopped watching and supporting nfl.
this extra money helped fund my gun crap, which kind of hurts, but then i can't go the bar for a few once a week so that made up for it a little.

pCi2c9w.jpg

Thing 1: Brady winning is a big FU to New England. Kinda like that.
Thing 2: I stopped watching Football after all the Social Justice stuff came up. Final straw was listening to Pete Carrols rant. Everyone is entitled to their opion, I just don’t want it crammed down my throat and called a racist/biggot/hater if I don’t fall in line.
Thing 3: While I do agree, “If you don’t like it, ignore it”. A pretty good argument could be made that “ignoring” things has gotten us to this point in our country’s history.
Thing 4: Brady is the GOAT

They are gonna fly a KC-135R, a B-1B, a B-2 and a B-52 over the stadium.

Maybe the crew of the KC-135 can do a low-level fuel dump on the stadium.

Nevermind, maybe all 4 of them can do the dump.

Then everyone can go home smelling like I did for 21 years. 😂😂😂
Nothing like a little JP4/8 in the morning, eh? Except after 26 years on the flightline, I still smell like it 9 years into retirement.

I haven't watched the NFL since they started their BS.
But I will throw out a thought on this game.
Passing of the old guard and the game is given to the youngster doing all the commercials.
Or
They send Brady to the house with one last ring to be the GOAT with all the rings.

Hmmmm. Since Brady is not the commercial personality and won't promote the NFL. I will go with the youngster to lead the NFL to the glory land once again. Since COVID won't last forever they will need someone to put asses in the seats.

Yup, probably rigged.

I haven't watched the NFL since they started their BS.
But I will throw out a thought on this game.
Passing of the old guard and the game is given to the youngster doing all the commercials.
Or
They send Brady to the house with one last ring to be the GOAT with all the rings.

Hmmmm. Since Brady is not the commercial personality and won't promote the NFL. I will go with the youngster to lead the NFL to the glory land once again. Since COVID won't last forever they will need someone to put asses in the seats.

Yup, probably rigged.
Idk how rigged it is.. but that’s kinda how I see it too, passing of the guard. They’re hoping Mahomes is basically Brady 2.0
We’ll see..

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Watching a Stealth Bomber fly is fucking weird,

Not when they are flying straight and level so much but when they aerial around a bit, they just look weird in the sky

That and the F-117 don't look like they should be able to stay aloft.

Having the B-1 takeoff from Macdill makes me want to have the boat at the end of the runway just to feel that rumble again.
Haven't heard it since I retired.

But to actually answer your OP, gotta go with the Buccaneers since it's the home team.

Go Pirates!! Or, something like that. 😂😂

Nothing like a little JP4/8 in the morning, eh? Except after 26 years on the flightline, I still smell like it 9 years into retirement.

Man, that smell.
It usually got us to the front of the chow line because people didn't want to be near it.

Some of our guys would keep old boots around just to wear for chow.
Rub a little JP-8 on the toes and off they went.

JP-4 evaporated too quickly...

I'm rooting for Andy and any team playing Brady. He bested us in 2005 but we finally got him in 2018 in one of the greatest super bowls I've ever seen. But....you can never bet against Brady that's for sure.

You guys enjoy your big game the joy is gone for me .

I miss the watching parties and planning the food and drinks, hater vission in the back yard all that.
My wife would decorate with memorabilia a little and we would have special snacks.

I miss the clydesdales in the Budweiser commercials.

I only "admire" Brady, cause he's old. Us old guys need to stick together. That and his wife is hotter than Mahome's.

Otherwise, the game is just a good excuse to go off diet, eat good shitty food, and drink beer. And that's about all I got to look forward too these days.

Thing 1: Brady winning is a big FU to New England. Kinda like that.
Thing 2: I stopped watching Football after all the Social Justice stuff came up. Final straw was listening to Pete Carrols rant. Everyone is entitled to their opion, I just don’t want it crammed down my throat and called a racist/biggot/hater if I don’t fall in line.
Thing 3: While I do agree, “If you don’t like it, ignore it”. A pretty good argument could be made that “ignoring” things has gotten us to this point in our country’s history.
Thing 4: Brady is the GOAT

Been reading Dr. Seuss lately? :p

Reactions: mrtoyz
One of my boys is a HUGE KC fan. We live in Lincoln, Nebraska so KC is kinda like our home team since it's 3 hours from here. Anyway, I'll be rooting for them. Been to a few of their games. One of my favorites was when they had the Nigerian nightmare as their running back. That dude just ran through people.

You guys enjoy your big game the joy is gone for me .

I miss the watching parties and planning the food and drinks, hater vission in the back yard all that.
My wife would decorate with memorabilia a little and we would have special snacks.

I miss the clydesdales in the Budweiser commercials.
at our sb parties, there were people that would bet on every play, just to make it interesting.
not a lot, but pass or run, who wins the toss...
we also had a chili contest every year.

I'll be watching chickens getting flopped on the food network instead.

You know BCLM
Because chickens lives matter.
Fuck you you pos we had a chicken disappeared last night. It’s not funny! She was a white chicken. Do you think anyone is Marching on her behalf. Fuck no! Worst part is I think it was a gd setup. There was more white chickens and now they is equal with the darkies. Now All them fucking bitches stand around and expect me to feed them. Just shitting everywhere! It’s all sideways.
FFF27C22-BDF5-4E88-AD97-E2E7C1B1561D.jpeg

I'll tune into Puppy Bowl; however, I'm guessing even that has become political since apparently nothing is being left untouched by politics - not even puppies.

Reactions: SonicBurlap