• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who is .gov gonna let be supreme leader in 24. opinions anyone

Desantis the media will hoe and haw about how much more electable and presidential he is than Trump. They will point out how those crazy tin foil hat conservatives said election fraud would have dems winning forever. People who don't understand the uniparty nature of our politics will swoon and cheer as another big government stooge is placed in office.

Kameltoe. Just to show the "conspiracy nuts and domestic terrorists" that they are in control and don't give a rats ass about what they think.

Reactions: Lightning8
Kameltoe. Just to show the "conspiracy nuts and domestic terrorists" that they are in control and don't give a rats ass about what they think.
I don’t think so. She is terminally dumb and no one can stand to be around her. Big Mike or Desantis as a controlled uni party member. That would lull many “conservatives” back to their willfully ignorant slumber.

Depends on who will benefit the Uniparty and their gravy train.

I don’t think so. She is terminally dumb and no one can stand to be around her. Big Mike or Desantis as a controlled uni party member. That would lull many “conservatives” back to their willfully ignorant slumber.
They installed a foreigner from Kenya. They installed a babling idiot from Scranton. A POC female idiot is not outside of the possibilities.
The conservative is already labeled as a domestic terrorist. They have a plan for the conservative conspiracy spreading terrorists. I'll also add that they are a minority and pretty much in fly over USA. They don't count in a "democracy "

.Gov will not let Trump be the 2024 candidate. If they fail to imprison him then they will use the nuclear option.......
You ever listen to Mike Adam's, health ranger report ? He had an interesting take on trump 2024 the other day.

.Gov will not let Trump be the 2024 candidate. If they fail to imprison him then they will use the nuclear option.......
At this point I don't think killing Trump is on the table for them. The entire country would know who/what was behind it. No one wants to become the target of a mob.

Always remember, it's not who is on the ballot that matters...........it's who counts the votes..............
This adds some context:
1701615197751.png

R

At this point I don't think killing Trump is on the table for them. The entire country would know who/what was behind it. No one wants to become the target of a mob.
I figured that they would play it off on the Iranians, makes the most sense.

May ultimately be too late at this point seeing how China and Russia pretty much have been given the ability to control everything for the past 3 years.!.!.!

Sheeple just run away.

They killed JFK in front of the world......and got away with it. Dont think they cant or wont.

Sheeple just run away.

They killed JFK in front of the world......and got away with it. Dont think they cant or wont.
Russia does very civilized anymore they let the opposition jump out a window to their death .

Reactions: Maggot
Sheeple just run away.

Yeah. Consider that an inoculation. The first time you see it your fooled. After a lifetime thinking it over, now you understand how powerful deceitful murderous liars work.

Having already seen how the FBI conspired against President Trump no functioning intelligence could conclude that they (deep state) wasn't behind his murder.

Even the true Main stream of the Democrat party would not support this. I'm sure they have run it by focus groups and found that their survival was not part of the predicted final outcome.

Yeah. Consider that an inoculation. The first time you see it your fooled. After a lifetime thinking it over, now you understand how powerful deceitful murderous liars work.

Having already seen how the FBI conspired against President Trump no
functioning intelligence
could conclude that they (deep state) wasn't behind his murder.

Even the true Main stream of the Democrat party would not support this. I'm sure they have run it by focus groups and found that their survival was not part of the predicted final outcome.
Key phrase. Most still believe in one shooter.

"He was murdered by an angry right wing murderer pissed because Trump didnt do ____________. The body mysteriously disappeared for hours and came back fully embalmed and ready to plant."

The rest of the left would get in line because..."We've got one with your name on it."

And there's nothing they could do anyway.

Russia does very civilized anymore they let the opposition jump out a window to their death .
"We have no idea how he got that polonium pellet in his ass."

Reactions: candyx
At least you are finally asking the right questions.
It is counter productive to occupy your mind on things over which you have zero control.
You best get to concentratin' on shit like buying precious metals like lead and copper and copper/zinc alloys.
Tungsten has its uses as well

Newscum.....Nancy already has it set. Vote hard, donate, write your "elected reps".......all we have to do is pretend it's guna fix itself within the bounds of the system.
Now go back to sports ball and take your meds.
Taylor Swift Foosball star.....shiny object....buy, spend, need. Take this new pill for the ailment you never heard of but you have one of the symptoms.

1. Ask George Soro's
2. Does it really matter?
3. No one will do jack shit no matter who it is or how they get there. Already proven by the last cheat.
4. Don't ask dumb questions. Shut up and be the tax slaves we are all meant to be.
5. Buy a bigger tv, a new gun, and a bottle of whatever you like to drink.
6. Keep your mouths shut before you end up in Gitmo!!!
7. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
8. Vote harder!
9. Vote Trump!

• Haha
Reactions: JIMB3AM and Maggot
1. Ask George Soro's
2. Does it really matter?
3. No one will do jack shit no matter who it is or how they get there. Already proven by the last cheat.
4. Don't ask dumb questions. Shut up and be the tax slaves we are all meant to be.
5. Buy a bigger tv, a new gun, and a bottle of whatever you like to drink.
6. Keep your mouths shut before you end up in Gitmo!!!
7. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
8. Vote harder!
9. Vote Trump!
Wouldn't be bad in Gitmo, three hots and a cot and no more shoveling snow not to mention the tan one would have.

I probably won’t even bother to vote in this election unless I got nothing else to do I might show up and write in Donald Duck or something just to show someone that I know it’s all bull shit.

Sheeple just run away.

I sometimes laugh out loud when people argue against it by saying "How could they hide a conspiracy that big?"

Who says they are hiding anything? It's all done in plain sight. Like you said. JFK was shot and killed in a crowded plaza with film rolling, most specifically the Zapruder film (which was later taken by then FBI and then altered.)

Wouldn't be bad in Gitmo, three hots and a cot and no more shoveling snow not to mention the tan one would have.
My old friend Jimmy, RIP, was stationed at Guantanamo while in the Navy around 65-67. Told me some great stories. The base commander told them "If we get attacked we'll all be dead in 15 minutes."

He loved the area even though there was limited chance to go outside the wire, said the climate was great, hot and muggy, but with the island effect winds, enjoyable most of the year.

I miss that old boy.

Reactions: candyx
My old friend Jimmy, RIP, was stationed at Guantanamo while in the Navy around 65-67. Told me some great stories. The base commander told them "If we get attacked we'll all be dead in 15 minutes."

He loved the area even though there was limited chance to go outside the wire, said the climate was great, hot and muggy, but with the island effect winds, enjoyable most of the year.

I miss that old boy.
"If we get attacked we'll all be dead in 15 minutes." Classic .........

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
"Who is .gov gonna let be supreme leader in 24?"

I feel like Nguyen Huu An had the best answer to this question.

Mike