• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Who is she?

Rancid Coolaid

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 10, 2007
    Houston, TX.
    560088_328333243894139_163238337070298_883361_313335917_n.jpg

Life won't be complete till the question is answered. Accurately.

Re: Who is she?

I'd like to know as well. Looks like a shot straight off the cover of the Blue Press. I rike.

Not sure, but my spank bank just grew by 1
    wink.gif

Nice taste in womens Rancid!

Id call her,

LUNCH.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sam308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the guns are Kel-Tecs, so we know that she's not very smart.</div></div>

Dude, thanks for making me spit diet dr. pepper all over the keyboard.

Bill

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sam308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the guns are Kel-Tecs, so we know that she's not very smart. </div></div>
    Now that's funny!!!

She is not married unless she is European. She is very hot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dunno who she is, but I'd suck a fart out of her ass and hold it like a bong hit

just sayin' </div></div>

Pure awesome.

ill be checking back for updates
    because inquiring minds want to know

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

Do not go to Kel Tec's website!

I just went, clicked on the link to the rifle, and got a virus, my computer is FUBAR.

It seems their site, like their guns, is pure shit.

DO NOT GO TO KEL TEC WEBSITE (on a PC anyway.)

dirty dave beat me to it...

that gal would give a whole new meaning to fart box tounge punching...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sam308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the guns are Kel-Tecs, so we know that she's not very smart. </div></div>

Maybe....but she's rocking an ACOG, and that's good enough for me!

Amazingly, ALL her details are available online, address, family members, etc.

Admire from afar, no stalking.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sam308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the guns are Kel-Tecs, so we know that she's not very smart.</div></div>

Know how I know you're gay?.............Because you were looking at the guns.
    wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Decider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would sloth slam her pink clit pouch while tiger twisting her brown raccoon hole...

And Sam308 said that he would, "suck her dad's dick to taste where she came from." </div></div>

I don't remember saying that. I gotta cut down on the drinking.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Engine22</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sam308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the guns are Kel-Tecs, so we know that she's not very smart.</div></div>

Know how I know you're gay?.............Because you were looking at the guns.
    wink.gif

</div></div>

Nobody knows gay like a Lee's Summit fireman.

Come on Sam, you never know, I may happen to work in your town??
    whistle.gif