• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who is the Eurooptic rep here

Jigstick

“What’s the matter colonel sanders….chicken?”
Minuteman
  • Jul 21, 2017
    Pittsburgh PA
    I’m in bad need of getting my first thermal. Eurooptic is located about 2hrs from me. Who is the contact person here for them so I can reach out?

Reactions: Euro.Connor
    Since you're asking for the Euro optic rep, when are Atacr4-16x42 mil-c coming back in stock? I backordered one

I’m hoping I can drive down there and talk them in person. Explain what I’m trying to do with the thermal. And get some recommendations on what fits the application. For years I’ve tried to figure it out, but I get lost in all the technology

They have a huge store front that you can just walk into, they aren’t operating out of their garage or basement like many in this industry. Jason is the man.
    Yes I know. Thats why I was hoping to set up a day and time where I could make the drive and actually look through some of the thermals in the evening outside.

You could also talk to the guys from Strictly Offensive Kit.

While phone or face time, those guys are top notch people and excellent and walking noobs through anything NV or thermal related.
    Is that the company that bought ALL the Steiner thermals then hiked the price? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Is that the company that bought ALL the Steiner thermals then hiked the price? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I dont stay too in the loop on the drama of the world so I dont know.
    They seem to avoid drama and foolishness which speaks to me.

I would venture no based on their prior actions and long list of satisfied customers.

@SkyScrapin ?

Euro Optic is great. If youre near them you're likely not to far from Night Vision Devices. Might want to talk to them as well. Good people, easy to deal with.

Night Vision Devices: Home​

1704037020810.png
    Night Vision Devices
    https://www.nvdevices.com

Night Vision Devices is the source for the highest quality US manufactured night vision binoculars, monoculars, weapon sights, night vision parts & service.

Call Connor before driving to Muncy. I have family that lives in Muncy. I just recently inquired about the europtic move into the old Grizzly tools building thinking it would make a great place to go visit and burn some money and time.
    From what I understand, the 1st floor is all storage/warehouse and you are directed to the second floor as you walk in. It’s not the hands on, everything on display, playground we all hope it to be.

Europtic is mainly an online business not a huge showroom. This is what I was led to believe.

Call Connor before driving to Muncy. I have family that lives in Muncy. I just recently inquired about the europtic move into the old Grizzly tools building thinking it would make a great place to go visit and burn some money and time.
    From what I understand, the 1st floor is all storage/warehouse and you are directed to the second floor as you walk in. It’s not the hands on, everything on display, playground we all hope it to be.

Europtic is mainly an online business not a huge showroom. This is what I was led to believe.
    Hello,
    You're welcome to give me a call. We actually just opened a 35,000 square foot showroom, with almost one of every optic on display, and about 600 firearms. Feels like you're a kid in a candy shop🤣

-Connor

Hello,
    You're welcome to give me a call. We actually just opened a 35,000 square foot showroom, with almost one of every optic on display, and about 600 firearms. Feels like you're a kid in a candy shop🤣

-Connor
    I was just there this past Thursday and it is amazing. Purchased a super-expensive optic and got to play with one of those Manurhin revolvers. Thankfully I realized I'm not a revolver guy or the trip would have been even more expensive.

The staff are great and very helpful and will generally let you look at/fiddle with anything available.

Hello,

-Connor
    This is good news.

As a local, I’ve enjoyed going to Euro since the broad street days lol. Their new showroom is absolutely amazing and I love it. I spend time and money there as often as I can lol. I am spoiled living only 10 min away.

I always had a great experience with Eurooptic. I have bought several scopes for myself and co -workers / friends there.

I always had a great experience with Eurooptic.
    x10. This thread inspired me to get a thermal I have been looking at forever. Called them up this am and the experience was top notch.

Also...Do they have their own plane or something? Do they have Santa Claus on contract? Their shipping is always insanely fast and hassle free. Makes you wonder why it's usually such a shit show for everyone else.

• Haha