• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who knew dealing with shit pays so well….

I imagine the pay of a shit sucker driver is going to be kind of good. No one wants that job without some compensation.

One of the guys from high school bought a 1 ton truck with the shit sucker already attached and maybe a dozen bluerooms when we were seniors. Pretty much everyone just thought he was sorta weird (he was/is a little strange). A few of us thought at least he was making some cash. He bought more toilets and another truck. Then more. Won some contracts with the state and such.
He was a millionaire long ago and hasn't been out on the trucks for a very long time. However, he is definitely the sort of guy that would not hesitate to go pick up the slack if needed, no matter day or night or holiday.

One of the guys from high school bought a 1 ton truck with the shit sucker already attached and maybe a dozen bluerooms when we were seniors. Pretty much everyone just thought he was sorta weird (he was/is a little strange). A few of us thought at least he was making some cash. He bought more toilets and another truck. Then more. Won some contracts with the state and such.
He was a millionaire long ago and hasn't been out on the trucks for a very long time. However, he is definitely the sort of guy that would not hesitate to go pick up the slack if needed, no matter day or night or holiday.

There is a bunch of money available . . . in doing things other folks don't want to do.

It's a humble job regardless. I rather be a plumber to fix the shitters and then to suck out massive amount stale piss and :poop: right like pipe fitters do daily.;):ROFLMAO:

Advertising on rear of septic tank truck “Smells Like Money”.
A septic pumper once pulled up to a neighbor's house to pump their septic tank and got out and announced "I smell that money!".

Telling the story to my mother she responded in disgust, "You should have told him, Smells like shit to me."

I knew a guy just like that. Hard working, installed and maintained septics and ran a pump truck on the side. And got rich. He had a big shop, a fleet of trucks and people working for him, an airplane hanger he kept his helicopter, offshore cigarette boat, Harleys, dirtbikes and vintage trucks he was restoring.
And he still drove the pump truck himself up until he got cancer and died.

He knew his shit.

Reactions: oneshot86 and BLEE
I could install new septic systems but there wouldn't be any warranty.

Once you take a dump in it, it's your problem, I ain't coming back.

1708881140376.jpeg

I could install new septic systems but there wouldn't be any warranty.

Once you take a dump in it, it's your problem, I ain't coming back.
Around here I can’t cover it up until county/state inspection passes and then cover it up for another final inspection then it out of my hands but we do guarantee our work though to a point depending on circumstances.