• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Who like yoga pants??

Re: Who like yoga pants??

+1
laugh.gif

Nice. I was originaly going to say yes but they hold the package a little too much for daily wear. Now I want to go to the store and get my GF some of those. Now to tell her she can wear then when we are biking.

Don't know how they mold the ass so well (and truthfully don't give a damn). I'm just glad they DO.

Hell yeah I love yoga pants.

I appreciate what your showing me right now!

NICE.........REALLY NICE. Makes you long for the days of Hot Girfriends and Wives.........SIGH!

yeah no, there is nothing wrong with yoga pants except maybe what could be in it that shouldn't.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah no, there is nothing wrong with yoga pants except maybe what could be in it that shouldn't.</div></div>

like these:
426175_235090686586834_231458700283366_472673_581116121_n.jpg

I wonder how many guys will sign up for Yoga class after seeing that?

Maybe we should start a hot wives/girlfriends in yoga pants thread????????? Surely that could not be too confrontational.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucky Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe we should start a hot wives/girlfriends in yoga pants thread????????? Surely that could not be too confrontational.</div></div>

We're both in North Texas. Just go to a couple of classes at uptown yoga. Plenty of yoga pants in those classes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucky Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe we should start a hot wives/girlfriends in yoga pants thread????????? Surely that could not be too confrontational.</div></div>

We're both in North Texas. Just go to a couple of classes at uptown yoga. Plenty of yoga pants in those classes. </div></div>

And you guys thought I was a liberal pussy because Ive done yoga for years. Now you know ....

But if you think yoga is good, try Nia. www.nianow.com. better chicks, and almost no guys. I was in a class in Austin with 100 hot babes and just me. They were all in yoga pants.

whistle.gif
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah no, there is nothing wrong with yoga pants except maybe what could be in it that shouldn't.</div></div>

like these:
426175_235090686586834_231458700283366_472673_581116121_n.jpg
</div></div>

exactly like those.