• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who makes a good trigger for AR-10 DPMS

trigger time

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2006
Anna, tx
Before I get slammed, yes I searched and no I didn't find anything. Looking for a good single stage trigger for an DPMS AR-10.
Thanks in advance,
Tony

Re: Who makes a good trigger for AR-10 DPMS

Why dont you use the freakin search function??????
smile.gif

Well, I just put a Geissele DMR on my DPMS AP4 308 and I have to say it is awesome. It is a two stage but the slack is pretty small and the let off is at around 1.5#'s. It is expensive and there are some really nice ones out there but I have to say this is my favorite thus far.

Rock River makes a nice Single Stage at around 4#'s. I have friends that have used a Jard Trigger and found it pretty nice too.

I put a Chip McCormick drop-in trigger group in my LR. The McCormick is not supposed to fit, but if you ream very very lightly the pin holes of your lower, it slips right in.

I ordered mine with the JP trigger installed, and although it is crisp, it is heavier than the one that's in my .223.

A freind of mine put a Geissele is his, and told me it's the most incosistant trigger he's ever pulled.

I have an older Jard in another one of my .223s and it is the nicest trigger I've ever pulled on a semi auto, but, it sometimes comes out of adjustment by itself. Full auto bursts are kind of cool if you know they are coming, but....

A JP properly set up is pretty hard to beat.

I have a JARD in both my Bushmaster XM-15 and my Armalite AR-10. A big improvement over the factory triggers. The JARD's are single stage and the Geissele seems to be favored by a lot of shooters looking for a good two-stage trigger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A JP properly set up is pretty hard to beat. </div></div>

He knows what he speaks of. There many good triggers on the market for the AR. Many have been posted here. I myself like the JP trigger. I had one installed in my AR-10. It is tough to beat.