• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who makes the 700 LTR / XCR Compact stock?

John_in_WYO

Colorful Raconteur
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2009
Cody, WY
My 700 LTR has the black stock and I'd rather have the OD/Blk webbing. I did a search and didn't find this question answered anywhere.

B&C or HS Precision? Model Number, Anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Who makes the 700 LTR / XCR Compact stock?

Why not get ahold of shortbus and have him redo your old ltr to the color you want. He does great work and is a pleasure to deal with.
He recently did a sand color stock posted here for someone and the pics look great. Pretty sure he can duplicate od/ black and make it look awesome.

LTR=HS Precision
XCR=Bell and Carlson

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tikka260</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LTR=HS Precision
XCR=Bell and Carlson

</div></div>

The XCR "Compact" as mentioned in the thread title is made by H.S. precision

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tikka260</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LTR=HS Precision
XCR=Bell and Carlson

</div></div>

The XCR "Compact" as mentioned in the thread title is made by H.S. precision </div></div>

I have an xcr compact in 308, it's a Bell and Carlson stock If I had time to waste, I'd post pictures. Butt pad reads "Decelerator".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tikka260</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I have an xcr compact in 308, it's a Bell and Carlson stock If I had time to waste, I'd post pictures. Butt pad reads "Decelerator". </div></div>

If I had time to waste, i'd find the post where Wade Dunn from Bell and Carlson addressed this specific question and stated that the stock that comes from Remington on the xcr compact tactical is made by HS Precision and the stock on the xcr long range is made by Bell and Carlson. I may later but if you are interested in proving yourself wrong, his screen name is gunner75.

Found the time because it only took a few seconds.
http://snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1584594

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wfjames22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Tikka260 said:
I have an xcr compact in 308, it's a Bell and Carlson stock If I had time to waste, I'd post pictures. Butt pad reads "Decelerator". </div></div>

If I had time to waste, i'd find the post where Wade Dunn from Bell and Carlson addressed this specific question and stated that the stock that comes from Remington on the xcr compact tactical is made by HS Precision and the stock on the xcr long range is made by Bell and Carlson."

Correct!