• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who makes the affordable plastic "tactical tables"?

pineoak

Assistant Minion
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
Cary, North Carolina
I've seen at least one plastic "tactical table" that replaces the head of your tripod. it provides a flat surface for your game changer or other bag and you just drop your rifle on top.

Anyone know the specific brands for them?

Thanks

Rather than printing them, lasering these out is the ticket. Or milling them from plastic...you can fly. Although I can print them better than anyone else.... :D

Reactions: b6graham
Rather than printing them, lasering these out is the ticket. Or milling them from plastic...you can fly. Although I can print them better than anyone else.... :D

3d printing is like when you pick up a hammer and everything turns into a nail. Everyone wants you to print stuff that makes zero sense, but they just know that you could print it so you must!

Ebay and Amazon are rife with cheap ARCA plates for photography. If you're too cheap to buy a machined shooting specific version, I'd guess nobody makes a cheaper one because these exist.

I made mine with a piece of 3/4” ply and a ARCA rail from Amazon.
Honestly, it’s not super high speed or cool, but it proved a good solid surface to throw a bag on and rest my rifle or binos or LRF or whatever. And it cost me all of $12