• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Who makes the lowest 30mm rings

tjonh2001

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2007
ND
I just finished my ultra light hunting rifle. I want to mount my NF 2.5x10x32 as low as possible while still using a seekins rail. I also would like them light if possible.

Re: Who makes the lowest 30mm rings

Burris signature zee rings are advertised at .77". Otherwise a few brands have them at .82"

Looking for high quality. Going on a moose hunt in Alaska in 7 weeks. Don't want my rings to fail me.

USO ultralow are pretty darned low and really stout

just sack up and put seekins low's on it and get a stock pack the extra 8oz isn't going to break you back hunting you pussy!

TPS Super Low, or Seekins Low rings. Both are 0.820".

As mentioned above, the Burris double dovetail setup is still lower, and the eccentric plastic inserts allow you to add some incline if you really want it.

I had the TPS rings and 2-piece Burris rail when I had my Nightforce (below). I've since gone the Burris double dovetail route with my Bushnell Elite

Picture006.jpg

Picture006-2.jpg

Just get the Seekins rings to go with the rail, they're aluminum so they're lightweight and they're low as already mentioned.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seekins is worth the wait...

DK </div></div>Until you have tried Murphy's. Cameron Murphy will make you any height desired. Less than a week I requested & recieved .335 picatinny rail with .750 rings.

018-1.jpg

+1 for Murphy Precision.

got two sets of titanium .825" so far for my two scopes.
light as 91 grams/pair and better than steel.