• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Who makes this Cabelas Scope?

Kinda like Scheel’s house brand being the lower end Vortex’s?

Reactions: JKW70
I’m trying to find the info where it said 90 days. If I find it I’ll post it up.

I think you are right gopherslayer. The cabelas legendary guarantee page is blank, and everything is 90 days, but that one page I shared looks like optics are still lifetime. I would make sure before I bought one though.

Hahaha no, MIL reticle or MOA whatever that means!!!! Has anyone seen a locking turret or second turn indicator like that before?

I wonder if they got smart and just went to an OEM with a list of stuff they wanted and price points.

There were reticle pictures in the video, grabbed a screenshot with my phone.
Screenshot_20190929-233310.png

Reactions: Bd1
Stopped and looked today. Has 3 dots each side of the middle dot. On 25x power thought the reticle looked thick and that picture is a pretty good representation. Looks ok but can't really tell much just by holding one and looking through it in a store. Sounds like they just got them in this weekend. Didn't have country of manufacture on it that I saw.

They are made in China for us to our standards by an OEM manufacturer. Cannot say which one buth they do make scopes for other brands

Johnny Morris fucked Cabelas right in the ass with the purchase. Scheels is a much better store now.

Last time I set foot in a Cabelas I couldn't shop for being harassed about buying into some vacation scheme and it looked like a fuckin toy store.

Yeah since , Bass pro , the Stores inventory pretty much sucks , I'm starting to buying on line, i couldnt believe it ( for the second time or so ) i drive 90 miles to the KC Store , i get Absolutely nothing i was needing ... no 17 cal Bullets offered except the eplosive , splatter on hide vmax's , no vihitavori powder none , 1 lb of reloader 33 Lol , no 32 H&R ammo of anykind ...( no 32-20 either) only one bag on Hornady 204 brass , i wanted winchester.. No veracity burris , scopes in stock ..Oh i hear Nikon is stopping production of scopes .. or at least cabelas isn't carrying them anymore .(Watchout).. I told them so , i m like you guys don't carry one thing i need and im not really that picky !! Oh as for the scope it has alot of nice features but so much of Cabelas scopes etc are not up to suff , i Couldnt pull the trigger on one) it was like 799.00 (cx pro ) and for that price id go with Vortex.....or Burris... but on those i have other issues, burris they didnt take Advantage of their 34 mm tube. The moa adjustment on windage was a joke at like correct me if i'm wrong ) 15 moa Total , I was Short on right adj ...i Shimmed the ring with a pissy assed .016 steel shim, i thought it was .010.. i totally moved the scope the opposite way exactly the same short way.. Lol... i When back in with .008 on the rear and bingo.... Equal agjust on both sides... but you mean .008 of Plum and i dont have enough travel on a 34mm tube to sight it in properly ??? Im getting real frustrated i have a 1100.00 sightron III 10x40x60 that had been sent in for repair .. no nothing came back with it ...no paper work.. bounced around sighting it in.. felt like it wasn't tracking properly !! Shot a dime group with the 30-378 @ 100.. used the turrets for dial up on 600 yard deer a few times... did it work when needed NO.. windage changed enough to miss anothers wounded deer ! Took it back to range , missed 9" plate at 100 .. 1st shot , 2nd back in at 2 inches Left . Wouldnt repeat after that.. i dont think i even want another one.. milky glass, 30 to 40 power useless ! Oh had a 10 by 40 osprey that tracked wonderfully for my dad walked it right in to a bullseye.. $400 scope , ( i hear Hawyke brand .. UK is Great ) nice Turrets ??? Mixed reviews,on first versions . I think i got the second ? but on my scope i had a duplicate ( Dads).. My Gun smith .WOW , Must have broken the elevation turret off LOL not funny.... bore sighted it then broke it ! Cuz i wanted it Gnats ass close. Tried to turn the turret ( it wouldn't move.. .. i say Huh !!! The bingo it moved into my Hand . Yep gave way and i see red Lock tite hard and all over inside ... i guess he Thought i didnt like Twisting turrets and being dead on . But he's still got my old Barrels etc so i'm no going to Jump him just yet.... i did a bit already.. he forgot to Flute my new Barrels... Wow ! Suppose to sent the money back with my old but good parts . Guys ive had nothing but Problems yet i keep on Trudging along.. i could write a book on my Life .. yet id go Broke at the Onset . But i can say life its been very interesting... i sleep alone though Married.. and i mean no sneaking a snuggle either.. throws my arm off and leaves me Cold, but hey enough about my Good fortune.. i have a 6.5 x 20 Luepold that needs sent off Too! It Holds whereever you just cant get it ( to Wherever) ok ima leave on a good Note. I Bore sighted my 17-204 using a goofy Cabelas 5x25 Covenant 5 ffp mil rad reticle..huge Jumps, eratic, Idk for sure yet but feels and looks faulty on tracking .. finally got it Zeroed, walked all around the bull and i mean 2 click is like 2 inches !! Anyway for the Good part. Bore sighted it at 100 yards ..( eyes through bore only ). shot it a 75!!! 3/8 inch to the Right ..Lol the Fought it at 100 to get the Bull... Lol i call Bull, oh on this 17-204 , fyi Reloader 17 is ok A bit Dirty but ok.. fyi use small cci 450 mag Primers , .025 thick cup , thinner wsr primers .020 Somtimes flow around firin pin , not liable for this load in any other rifle but my own (28.3 Grains reloader 17 ,( max load ) 4062 fps coal 2.295 , @ ogive 2.010, .035 off lands ( magazine issue) ..Don Unmussing custom tuff ( no Vmax ) 30 grain .17 cal bthp , a fur Friendly 500 yard Coyote round ! I Almost never post, oh about that Book , never going to Happen , no one Would believe it !! those close to me Don't even know a Quarter of my Life, lol its a good thing i work 65 housrs a week 7 Days usually ...slowed down from a about 90 hours.. no need to be home the bedroom hates me but gotta come back to the Kitchen.. stove , fridge etc need me , but thats Another Lonnnnnng Story ... Learn from me Just don't be like Me..i feel I've done the Right things in life for the right reasons but not much has Worked out even slightly to envoke Happiness.. but hey im Resilient! Maybe Things will Change and I'll find a Loving , outdoorsy , younger woman to spend time with after this Go Blows Up !!! Boom 17-204 Just went off & Yes SHE CRACKS.. Nill Recoil With the Muzzle Brake .. Muzzle.... Hell that reminds Me .. Now where is that Bedless Room ! Hell off to get a Hair cut , Gotta Look Respectable , Handsome goes with it hand in Hand Correct ?

Grammar police anyone? Heyzooz Cristo, you ever heard of a carriage return? Paragraphs? Something other than a conscious stream of thought? Smdh...
Holy hell. Wonder if he stayed up all night typing that? Wonder if anybody is gonna read all of it? I made it three sentences(edit. three lines).

Last edited:
I bet some small children got a dollar to make that scope. Keeps 'em off the streets.

Grammar police anyone? Heyzooz Cristo, you ever heard of a carriage return? Paragraphs? Something other than a conscious stream of thought? Smdh...
No never cared much for being perfect like you are & in Literature . STREAM !! YEP JUST LIKE I'M TALKING TO YOU , THATS HOW I WANT IT ? ( FOR ME ) That's Why i usually don't post anything anywhere too many police and no one wants to read between the lines and take things as they are ! Hey go look for the good or the information given have fun read the .. jokes and puns . But NO !! you go ahead and Whine about this, Im going to reload .. and you know What ?!! I Could care less about a Proper paragraph.. you wouldnt Appreciate my efforts anyhow , so go on !! Don't start no stupid s*** There Won't be No Stupid S*** Sherlock , I don't have time for it or People like you that just have to point out every flaw they think is there ( like a little kid .. hey mommy look , Punctuation !! go use your improper (smdh) abbreviation somewhere else the Grammar police may get you .. And please don't worry your Little head about me kind Sir ..it's not Needed I've done ok for 56 years ! ALL by myself !

Three sentences? You win hands down! I couldn't get past the first 9 commas.
Life is Hard isnt it? You Poor , sad Ass ,Crying keyboard Warriors ! You have to try to understand people . Read between the Lines .i'm not you FS ! But i see that the Responders, are incapable. You have to have this perfect world , Watchout your Bubble will Burst! Or is it break , Pop or Explode ( car 54 , police where are you idk . I'm done with you critical Cry Babies .I'm Sorry for all of the other mature Gentlemen here that may have wanted to chat about Whatever !

Your commas are suppose to append a word, not precede them...just an FYI

Easy on the cap locks there fella, you're likely to give the wrong impression of what you're saying (though we may already be past that)...

For crying out loud. The point is, when all that lettering is grouped that damn close, it’s right next to impossible to read. The whole purpose of spacing things out is to make it less fatiguing to the eye.

Punctuation is a whole ‘nother topic that i’ll leave be. The point is, you might have something worth reading in that huge mess of words. But it’s too much energy to try to struggle through that in order to extract what you are saying. Maybe there are folks who do care; i mean they cared enough to try to point it out to you. That’s called “constructive criticism”. If they didnt care, they would have just ignored it.

My guess is now i’m on your shitlist, too. If so, i can live with that. There is no need to get bent out of shape over any of what’s been said. The fact that you did, shows you have thin skin, and causes folks to question your credibility.

@RULOJOE The point is nobody can read and comprehend what you typed because it is like trying to find the Christmas bear.

dudolf-puzzle-3.jpg

Reactions: myronman3
Thats what 'Common Core' gets you! Forget grammar, just write what feels good. GOTTA FEEL GOOD in school...I guess that didn't help the self esteem either by the response.

Life isn't hard, it's what you make it. THINGS in life are hard...like; learning proper grammar, overcoming challenges, learning to love yourself, crocheting, being nice to others, flying airplanes. If whatever you find hard in life was easy, as they say, "everyone would do it." Getting triggered over internet posts is Abbie-Normal.

Reactions: RJMcInnis
Life is Hard isnt it? You Poor , sad Ass ,Crying keyboard Warriors ! You have to try to understand people . Read between the Lines .i'm not you FS ! But i see that the Responders, are incapable. You have to have this perfect world , Watchout your Bubble will Burst! Or is it break , Pop or Explode ( car 54 , police where are you idk . I'm done with you critical Cry Babies .I'm Sorry for all of the other mature Gentlemen here that may have wanted to chat about Whatever !

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: myronman3
Something isn't right here. His profile say he joined July 3, 2018 and that he waited to make this his first post on SH.

I could've sworn I've seen this exact writing style on the forum a few weeks ago.

Something isn't right here. His profile say he joined July 3, 2018 and that he waited to make this his first post on SH.

I could've sworn I've seen this exact writing style on the forum a few weeks ago.

Style?

Reactions: Cotay
Yeah since , Bass pro , the Stores inventory pretty much sucks , I'm starting to buying on line, i couldnt believe it ( for the second time or so ) i drive 90 miles to the KC Store , i get Absolutely nothing i was needing ... no 17 cal Bullets offered except the eplosive , splatter on hide vmax's , no vihitavori powder none , 1 lb of reloader 33 Lol , no 32 H&R ammo of anykind ...( no 32-20 either) only one bag on Hornady 204 brass , i wanted winchester.. No veracity burris , scopes in stock ..Oh i hear Nikon is stopping production of scopes .. or at least cabelas isn't carrying them anymore .(Watchout).. I told them so , i m like you guys don't carry one thing i need and im not really that picky !! Oh as for the scope it has alot of nice features but so much of Cabelas scopes etc are not up to suff , i Couldnt pull the trigger on one) it was like 799.00 (cx pro ) and for that price id go with Vortex.....or Burris... but on those i have other issues, burris they didnt take Advantage of their 34 mm tube. The moa adjustment on windage was a joke at like correct me if i'm wrong ) 15 moa Total , I was Short on right adj ...i Shimmed the ring with a pissy assed .016 steel shim, i thought it was .010.. i totally moved the scope the opposite way exactly the same short way.. Lol... i When back in with .008 on the rear and bingo.... Equal agjust on both sides... but you mean .008 of Plum and i dont have enough travel on a 34mm tube to sight it in properly ??? Im getting real frustrated i have a 1100.00 sightron III 10x40x60 that had been sent in for repair .. no nothing came back with it ...no paper work.. bounced around sighting it in.. felt like it wasn't tracking properly !! Shot a dime group with the 30-378 @ 100.. used the turrets for dial up on 600 yard deer a few times... did it work when needed NO.. windage changed enough to miss anothers wounded deer ! Took it back to range , missed 9" plate at 100 .. 1st shot , 2nd back in at 2 inches Left . Wouldnt repeat after that.. i dont think i even want another one.. milky glass, 30 to 40 power useless ! Oh had a 10 by 40 osprey that tracked wonderfully for my dad walked it right in to a bullseye.. $400 scope , ( i hear Hawyke brand .. UK is Great ) nice Turrets ??? Mixed reviews,on first versions . I think i got the second ? but on my scope i had a duplicate ( Dads).. My Gun smith .WOW , Must have broken the elevation turret off LOL not funny.... bore sighted it then broke it ! Cuz i wanted it Gnats ass close. Tried to turn the turret ( it wouldn't move.. .. i say Huh !!! The bingo it moved into my Hand . Yep gave way and i see red Lock tite hard and all over inside ... i guess he Thought i didnt like Twisting turrets and being dead on . But he's still got my old Barrels etc so i'm no going to Jump him just yet.... i did a bit already.. he forgot to Flute my new Barrels... Wow ! Suppose to sent the money back with my old but good parts . Guys ive had nothing but Problems yet i keep on Trudging along.. i could write a book on my Life .. yet id go Broke at the Onset . But i can say life its been very interesting... i sleep alone though Married.. and i mean no sneaking a snuggle either.. throws my arm off and leaves me Cold, but hey enough about my Good fortune.. i have a 6.5 x 20 Luepold that needs sent off Too! It Holds whereever you just cant get it ( to Wherever) ok ima leave on a good Note. I Bore sighted my 17-204 using a goofy Cabelas 5x25 Covenant 5 ffp mil rad reticle..huge Jumps, eratic, Idk for sure yet but feels and looks faulty on tracking .. finally got it Zeroed, walked all around the bull and i mean 2 click is like 2 inches !! Anyway for the Good part. Bore sighted it at 100 yards ..( eyes through bore only ). shot it a 75!!! 3/8 inch to the Right ..Lol the Fought it at 100 to get the Bull... Lol i call Bull, oh on this 17-204 , fyi Reloader 17 is ok A bit Dirty but ok.. fyi use small cci 450 mag Primers , .025 thick cup , thinner wsr primers .020 Somtimes flow around firin pin , not liable for this load in any other rifle but my own (28.3 Grains reloader 17 ,( max load ) 4062 fps coal 2.295 , @ ogive 2.010, .035 off lands ( magazine issue) ..Don Unmussing custom tuff ( no Vmax ) 30 grain .17 cal bthp , a fur Friendly 500 yard Coyote round ! I Almost never post, oh about that Book , never going to Happen , no one Would believe it !! those close to me Don't even know a Quarter of my Life, lol its a good thing i work 65 housrs a week 7 Days usually ...slowed down from a about 90 hours.. no need to be home the bedroom hates me but gotta come back to the Kitchen.. stove , fridge etc need me , but thats Another Lonnnnnng Story ... Learn from me Just don't be like Me..i feel I've done the Right things in life for the right reasons but not much has Worked out even slightly to envoke Happiness.. but hey im Resilient! Maybe Things will Change and I'll find a Loving , outdoorsy , younger woman to spend time with after this Go Blows Up !!! Boom 17-204 Just went off & Yes SHE CRACKS.. Nill Recoil With the Muzzle Brake .. Muzzle.... Hell that reminds Me .. Now where is that Bedless Room ! Hell off to get a Hair cut , Gotta Look Respectable , Handsome goes with it hand in Hand Correct ?

Sounds like you're unhappy with that 10-40× Sightron.
If so, I'll trade you three bags of good blue/white labled 204 Ruger brass for it and I'll pay for shipping of the scope too.