• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision who makes this clip on?

EWS6

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2019
clipon.PNG

Reactions: jwramp
First thought was a Hensoldt NVSLR, but that’s not a thermal.

But yeah, looks UTC’ish, but different. Prototype or something secret squirrel stuff..?

its a KAC that was built for fws-s submission ( INOD is winning that) . 10 micron DRS inside. Mixed reviews in testing........but has cool specs.
You can’t just cocktease like that, the point of a community is to share, just like a nice recipe for chili, hot women or handloads!

Guess it’s a no-fair game, whenever your up against cooled thermal, with no one asking for the price tag…

Do they have a ~12 to 15 deg FOV unit by chance?

For a truly long range clip on, that LR looks sweet with that FOV and 10um core.

If the M really handles 6x with 25 deg FOV I may not have to wait for Andres to release the PumIR

Reactions: mikefraz
Do they have a ~12 to 15 deg FOV unit by chance?

For a truly long range clip on, that LR looks sweet with that FOV and 10um core.

If the M really handles 6x with 25 deg FOV I may not have to wait for Andres to release the PumIR
That 4⁰ FOV would make it a fantastic LR clip on. Would beat the xelr and UTC

Yeah that seems like a real bold claim for something with a FoV between the RH25 and the SKEET. Maybe more like 3-4x. Huge jump between there and the LR. Lotta room for a midrange device, but dunno what the market demand is.
The LR sounds real impressive, very similar to xELR but even a bit more reach. Those 4x oversampled screens sound nice to zoom in on.