• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Who Makes This Mount?

ARbowhunter7

Private
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2010
Cartersville, GA
Got this mount in on a trade, and I can't figure out who makes it. It's a pretty beefy unimount, looks like a quality piece. No markings, no numbers anywhere. Anybody know where it came from?

DSC_0637.jpg

DSC_0635.jpg

DSC_0634.jpg

Re: Who Makes This Mount?

Wow! I've never seen that before. It is nice and low. The lack of a recoil lug kinda sucks though.

I wonder if it is an old-school NF uni-mount? The two screws per clamp instead of a cross-bolt is unique. I've only ever seen that on Seekins rings.

I'd also guess that it might possibly be a version of the now defunct Mamba Precision Products group. Below is their AR-15 mount. Notice it has the same ring styling and uses the same Torx screws and washers;

mamba_1-in_25-moa.jpg