• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns who makes this pistol?

buggley

Private
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2011
west by god virginia
i saw a realy unique pistol 9mm that i cant i.d.
cant find a pic, it was stainless or nicoleplate about 10 inches long and very stout it had a round tubular reciver and it was clip fed from just infront of the trigger guard the clip looked like a single stacked 15+ and it had a bell shaped flash hider and as far as i could tell it had a bolt not a slide. any idea what this is and what the going price is?

Re: who makes this pistol?

Clip or magazine?

Magazine+-+vs+-+Clip.jpg

AK? Bell shaped flashhider and magazine in front of the trigger..

Not mine, just a pic:

AKPistol.jpg

sounds like a tec9 or kg99

thank you i think it is a tech9 or similar from intratech he wanted 200$ for it and a 9mm carbine but i have a feeling they are are too hot to handle if you know what i mean i asked for his number so i could get back with him cause i didnt have cash and he gave me a bad # just a little fishy

All of the Tech 9's I have seen anywhere for sale online are full auto and haven't been anywhere near $200.

Take your pick, and let me know if I'm getting warm.
Sterlings_PPSh41_Port_Said_Beretta_M12.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take your pick, and let me know if I'm getting warm.
Sterlings_PPSh41_Port_Said_Beretta_M12.JPG
</div></div>

What's that bottom right?

It's a Beretta. Found another photo of it on Google.

The photo isn't mine. Found it on the net, and decided that it was best to post it so the OP could find what he's looking for.

Tech N9NE? <span style="text-decoration: underline">He's fucking AWESOME</span>. I have all his tunes on my Ipizzle my nizzle.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
borat-not-jb.jpg

There is no such thing as a full auto Tec-9. All Tec 9 DC-9 Minis and AB-10 are semi auto closed bolt weapons. The full auto ( open bolt ) was called a KG-9 and the semi auto open bolt was called a KG-99 both were made by the mother company that preceaded Intratec called Interdynamics. In 1986 the NFA was amended and banned the manufacture of open bolt semi autos so the company came up with a closed bolt version now called the Tec-9, Tec-DC9 or Tec-9 mini. After the clinton gun ban the gun was once again changed to meet federal requirements and became the AB-10, which stands for "after ban" model 10. I have been selling guns and parts for over 15 years and I currently sell Tec-9 and Tec-22 parts and I can assure you they were never made full auto from the factory, any that are full auto were made that way illegally and they are not full auto they are what you call a runaway or slam fire. You pull the trigger and it fires every round in the gun, even when you release the trigger, essentially a broken gun that will get you 10 years in a federal prison. Also DC-9 stands for District or Columbia not Designed for California. The DC-9 has a threaded barrel in California they dont want pistols with a threaded barrel so why would the gun be named after the state. It was named because the district of columbia was the first jurisdiction in the country to ban the Tec-9. If anyone out there needs firing pins or other parts go to www.sksparts.com they have remade all the parts out of quality metals, the original parts were made from shit steel that is ( among other reasons ) why the firing pins and cocking handles/safety's break so often.

Well there you go. About 15yrs ago Tec-9s seemed to be ubiquitous, you could find them anywhere.