• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who needs two ARs?

Geeez guys calm down! He didn't use both guns at once like Rambo. Although he did pull a typical action movie trope by throwing down a perfectly good gun and picking up another to avoid a magazine change. :D

Thats not really how it works. You dump a gun when you're finished using it. If it's empty and you haven't finished with it you reload it.

I get that, and I'm cognizant of "proper firearms manipulation/handling", but c'mon,, you gotta agree that from how the video's look and how my wording sounded,,,,, it was FUNNY. Damn funny, I might add.

:D
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! Besides, it's looking mighty Bourbon out.

That retired dude is one bad ass mofugger? So precise that he continued to inflict pain without actually killing him for shooting at his wife. Maybe if I take some classes?

Reactions: 1J04
A single AK still would have been more effective. :)

I disagree. 7.62 to the noggin probably would have killed him. He's suffering like a motherfucker right now, trust me.

Who needs ten? Hmmm I have no idea who that could be..

Yeah, I think our problem around here would be more along the lines of which two to use!

How does one take not one, but several shots from a rifle to the face and live?? From the most powerful rifle in the world, that is

A542A1B0-0D95-4238-9C0A-76EF16807846.gif

How does one take not one, but several shots from a rifle to the face and live?? From the most powerful rifle in the world, that is

View attachment 6921838

I know of one who 'took' a 12 gauge to the head, removed half his face/skull, still has some pellets in his brain, (in April) and is still alive. Actually, they're talking about 'sending him home' next week possibly. And I daresay that 1 round of 12 gauge is at least on par with 'multiple' AR 'most powerfulls'.... ;)

I know of one who 'took' a 12 gauge to the head, removed half his face/skull, still has some pellets in his brain, (in April) and is still alive. Actually, they're talking about 'sending him home' next week possibly. And I daresay that 1 round of 12 gauge is at least on par with 'multiple' AR 'most powerfulls'.... ;)

How is he doing?

Because the brain isn't located in the face. It's a little higher. :)
Gee thanks but you are wrong. All neurological function essential to survival is in the brain stem which extends all the way caudal, level with around the maxilla. In addition, the cerebellum is posterior to that. Most head/brain injuries lead to death not because of trauma to the lobes of the brain, but by hematoma causing a herniation caudally, essentially choking off the brain stem. The energy of a rifle cartridge is enough to cause massive trauma surrounding a 22 caliber hole, and being shot adjacent to the nose would be more than enough to turn out someone’s lights. In addition, we are talking about major vascular areas directly stemming from your internal carotid arteries. This guy either got shot so perfectly that it missed everything entirely by some pulp fiction like miracle, or the news story embellished the shit out of the story

They say face in the news report, while we are thinking eye / nose / ear area, it could have been more like lower jaw, mouth area, especially if it was kind of not perfectly aimed shots in the general area from an odd angle.

Or simply got shot in the arms etc and his face was messed up from smacking around in the truck & the news media kind of just thought all wounds are of course from bullets.

Lol all I could think about is some of yalls comments are trying so hard to pick apart simple ass humor for fucks sake. Just chill and get the sand out of your twats

"Was shot multiple times in the face and arm".

I read that as he was hit twice, once in the arm and one in the face.
Media definition: multiple times.

The police dept will probably get sued for pursuing him, leading to injury or some stupid shit like that.

I'm guessing the cop had two loaded rifles and no extra magazines?

I'm betting he got shrapneled/ricocheted in the face. Or the guy was using 800 fos plastic training rounds.

Reactions: mdmp5
I'm betting he got shrapneled/ricocheted in the face. Or the guy was using 800 fos plastic training rounds.
Lead frags is what I was thinking too. Little cuts and booboos on the face

Isn't the lead core of a FMJ bullet rather soft? Probably the copper frags that did the face damage.
Could be either or. The copper jacket is sharp but it has no weight to it. It will cut you but very shallow. The lead frags hurt. I’ve been hit with both. Took lead to the face once from these 2 dumb ass cops cross shooting at a range once.

I camp up there all the time.

Rampart Reservoir.

CFlNtQE1Qw2xDiI2HZKMcQ.jpg

Long Hollow Road. Devil's Head is just North of that outcropping of rock at the tip of that mount.

fullsizeoutput_1681.jpeg

IMG_5047.JPG