• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who profited from 9/11?????

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    B06DFD17-F920-4CEB-8521-64C7BB222760.jpeg

7 fell from fire and structural damage. Broken (no sprinkler) water mains, no one fighting the fire and haveing 2 110 story building s collapse and partly fall on them. These events have never before or since happened in a high rise. Partly because many of the people who would have worked to put the fires out, were killed!

Pull it means pull out. Like get everyone out and away.

I am so tired of the conspiracy nutters who think 7 was controlled demo. You are part of the problem if you believe this. There is enough bs surrounding this incident, please dont add this none sense to the pile.

Please on this day don’t start with this. Have some respect and dignity for those lost.

There’s a lot of stink surrounding 9/11 that will never be answered. But I view the memorial date of 9/11 as reserved for those who laid it all down willingly. The other 364 days we can hunt for the objective truth and, maybe one fine day, we’ll get to hang those who profited from it by their necks at the WTC memorial.

(But I doubt we’ll ever see that happen)

Military industrial complex made out pretty well

All other sectors who force their will into American citizens did well

The biggest attack on America related to those buildings getting hit, was done by our own government, the “patriot act” did more damage than those airliners ever could have

Military industrial complex made out pretty well

All other sectors who force their will into American citizens did well

The biggest attack on America related to those buildings getting hit, was done by our own government, the “patriot act” did more damage than those airliners ever could have

I'm not convinced that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

What is fact, is how our freedoms and liberties were stolen from us that day under the guise of "public safety". Even though these measures were deemed illegal by one of the district courts, they are still in place. Clapper lied to Congress, and has only been promoted and profited. We've started wars that have led to huge amounts of fatalities and suffering.

The MIC and the security/intelligence apparatus is continuing to make out like bandits.

Just finished a 9/|| ruck march in honor of those fallen since. Alongside me were 150+ people who all lost someone during or since 9/|| while in uniform.

The reason for this day is more important than any of the above in my honest opinion.

Did you march for the rights of all the Americans that were killed?

2,900 people died on 9/11

1,900 people die every day from a heart attack

What happened on 9/11 horrible, but it didn’t remotely justify all the BS our government did after, which ended up killing more Americans and unaffiliated people then crashing a few buildings one day every could have, plus the terminal effects on America that would probably take a damn revolution to undo

9/11 is a day where we remember the horrific results of unchecked fear

Last edited:
    Did you march for the rights of all the Americans that were killed?

2,900 people died on 9/11

1,900 people die every day from a heart attack

What happened on 9/11 horrible, but it didn’t remotely justify all the BS our government did after, which ended up killing more Americans and unaffiliated people then crashing a few buildings one day every could have, plus the terminal effects on America that would probably take a damn revolution to undo

9/11 is a day where we remember the horrific results of uncheck fear
    🤷🏾‍♂️

I rucked for the memory of 2 friends who I can no longer share a drink with. One, whose kid is named after me after we were nearly killed together several times. Another who didn't need to be in a certain place that day, but stepped up because it was the right thing to do to take care of his guys. I mean, I could go on and on...

But if we want to continue down the road of what ifs and coulda shoulda.... I dunno what to say to that.

I'm not discounting any of your statements. But today is not the day to think about it in my case.

🤷🏾‍♂️

I rucked for the memory of 2 friends who I can no longer share a drink with. One, whose kid is named after me after we were nearly killed together several times. Another who didn't need to be in a certain place that day, but stepped up because it was the right thing to do to take care of his guys. I mean, I could go on and on...

But if we want to continue down the road of what ifs and coulda shoulda.... I dunno what to say to that.

I'm not discounting any of your statements. But today is not the day to think about it in my case.

No what ifs, just looking back on history and what was

Sorry about your friend

Reactions: NiteQwill
    Lots of people profited from 9/11
    Including the Israelis.

What religious affiliation is Larry Silverstein?

Do you really think a rag tag bunch of dikwits could dream that up let alone coordinate. Somebody gave them the idea.

If you remember before 9/11 Israel was in the news EVERYDAY for their abuses of the Muslim population, call them what you will. The moment the planes hit the towers that STOPPED cold. If you watch videos of controlled demolition, it looks mighty similar to the towers coming down. A number of people reported hearing explosions just before the collapse.

Then the American military got involved in the mid east, further taking the pressure off Israel.

And as mentioned above, the MIC did pretty well.

We've been lied to.

Never forget. Lets roll.

Last edited:
    I don't give a fuck who profited from what or from whom.....An evil attack happened, plain and simple, and 343 of my brother firefighters and hundreds our fellow neighbors were killed. That's worth remembering and honoring.

I'm not convinced that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

Then you don’t know what a “conspiracy“ is. It was either a conspiracy or the act of one individual.

Since multiple individuals conspired to affect the events of that day, it is, by definition, a conspiracy.

What you aren’t convinced of is what theory or explanation is most true or correct.

Did anyone notice how fast yet another alphabet agency was set up in record time right after the planned tragedy? A complete DHS package and "Patriot" act was just sitting on the shelf in a neat little complete package waiting for just the right trigger to get the masses to beg for it.

Have you ever seen government move that quickly on any other subject in your lifetime? Government typically moves at a glacial pace to get even the simplest thing done.

Just look at the covid plandemic. It was all just sitting on a shelf ready to go as well.

Never underestimate the amount of peasants that the puppeteers are willing to kill to advance their agendas.

Then you don’t know what a “conspiracy“ is. It was either a conspiracy or the act of one individual.

Since multiple individuals conspired to affect the events of that day, it is, by definition, a conspiracy.

What you aren’t convinced of is what theory or explanation is most true or correct.

Fair enough.

To your point, I don't think we are being told the full story. I also think some try to connect random dots that may not actually be connected, due to holes in the story.

Did anyone notice how fast yet another alphabet agency was set up in record time right after the planned tragedy? A complete DHS package and "Patriot" act was just sitting on the shelf in a neat little complete package waiting for just the right trigger to get the masses to beg for it.

Anyone who was paying attention since something similar was attempted after OK City in the mid 90s recognized the playbook. Unfortunately, most all of the conservatives who pushed back when Clinton tried this got suckered into back a plan advocated by Bush, and threw away large chucks of the 1st, 4th, and 5th Amendments in the process.

Every fucking year we have to fight over this stupid shit. How about we pay more attention to what happened October 26th 2001 and it's aftermath instead of this shit on September 11th every damn year.

So.
    No one has mentioned the gold depositories located under the towers yet ?
    Nearly every country in the world had gold stored in there ya know.
    I've hear it speculated as anywhere from 375 million to well upwards of a billion.
    Myself, I think that was a very very light estimation and would guess well into the 50 billion + range.
    Nah....can't imagine anyone profiting from the largest bank robbery in history.

I'd link y'all up, but it's easily searchable on any search engine.
    I have no idea what would be close to the true story though.....so do your own damn searching and guessing.

Including the Israelis.

What religious affiliation is Larry Silverstein?

Do you really think a rag tag bunch of dikwits could dream that up let alone coordinate. Somebody gave them the idea.

If you remember before 9/11 Israel was in the news EVERYDAY for their abuses of the Muslim population, call them what you will. The moment the planes hit the towers that STOPPED cold. If you watch videos of controlled demolition, it looks mighty similar to the towers coming down. A number of people reported hearing explosions just before the collapse.

Then the American military got involved in the mid east, further taking the pressure off Israel.

And as mentioned above, the MIC did pretty well.

We've been lied to.

Never forget. Lets roll.
    Everyone should try to do an internet search for “9/11 dancing Israelis”.

• Angry
    Reactions: NoDopes and Maggot
    So.
    No one has mentioned the gold depositories located under the towers yet ?
    Nearly every country in the world had gold stored in there ya know.
    I've hear it speculated as anywhere from 375 million to well upwards of a billion.
    Myself, I think that was a very very light estimation and would guess well into the 50 billion + range.
    Nah....can't imagine anyone profiting from the largest bank robbery in history.

I'd link y'all up, but it's easily searchable on any search engine.
    I have no idea what would be close to the true story though.....so do your own damn searching and guessing.
    That's just hooker money compared to the 2 trillion and change Rumsfeld announced as missing from the pentagon the day or two before September 11.

Reactions: HD1911 and Ronws

Way too many of those shitbags who applauded Giuliani are still wandering around cos-playing as real conservatives.

The guy talking, while he makes a lot of sense, sounds like a libertarian, and someone told me that they're all crazy! How could this be?

Giuliani should watch this every night and hope that he has learned since then about the danger of the tyranny of popular opinion, to which he clearly appealed. [John Stuart Mill]

Thanks for posting that, Bryant.

Way too many of those shitbags who applauded Giuliani are still wandering around cos-playing as real conservatives.

Does Giuliani know Bill Clinton launched cruise missile attacks into Afghanistan in 1998?

All Ron was saying we should be aware. These tit for tat strikes had been going back and forth. For years...

When he wasn’t elected, I did somewhat not give a fuck anymore, like guess the majority deserve what’s coming, sucks me and mine are along for the ride

End of the video the guy makes a non sensical comment to Dr Paul’s comment and the crowd claps like fucking seals 🤦‍♂️

• Sad
    Reactions: GreenGO Juan
    I didn't ruck, I mowed my very difficult hillside today to stay busy. And 9/11 has been on my mind the whole time.

Along with honoring the fallen, I also want the truth. You can do both.

That about the the insurance claims, profits by the 'steins, huge profits to be made by Cheney and Haliburton in an endless war as a result, Bush's brother's company taking over the security just weeks earlier, watching the textbook perfect demolition of both towers including that communication needle on top of the second one dropping perfectly straight into the smoke below...yeah, I want answers, today and every day.

Last edited:
    Everyone should try to do an internet search for “9/11 dancing Israelis”.
    I'll never trust or give a fuck about those victim playing whores after what Netanyahu said the day after 9/11.

Reactions: The D

The guy talking, while he makes a lot of sense, sounds like a libertarian, and someone told me that they're all crazy! How could this be?

Giuliani should watch this every night and hope that he has learned since then about the danger of the tyranny of popular opinion, to which he clearly appealed. [John Stuart Mill]

Thanks for posting that, Bryant.
    Ron Paul speaks logically so he doesn’t connect with the masses that are illogical themselves. What Rudy did was placate to the emotions of people which is very effective on the majority of the population which can’t think rationally.

Ron would be shunned if he posted on the hide. He would have been banned many times and working on a permanent. He is the antithesis of the statist mindset that is prevalent here.

Ron Paul speaks logically so he doesn’t connect with the masses that are illogical themselves. What Rudy did was placate to the emotions of people which is very effective on the majority of the population which can’t think rationally.

Ron would be shunned if he posted on the hide. He would have been banned many times and working on a permanent. He is the antithesis of the statist mindset that is prevalent.

4-B4-A82-E3-2-B93-4-BA8-8756-CE5647525-F8-A.gif