• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Who remembers this 80's film?

JoshPutman

Make tar and feathers great again.
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2020
Michigan
I remember watching this movie with my stepdad back in the mid 80's. I have been intrigued by sensory deprivation tanks ever since.

Very interesting movie, with the regression he goes through, and always made me wonder just how far fetched the concept was. Someone a lot smarter than me may have an idea, but I certainly don't.
IMG_20230418_124637801.jpg

I remember watching this movie with my stepdad back in the mid 80's. I have been intrigued by sensory deprivation tanks ever since.

Very interesting movie, with the regression he goes through, and always made me wonder just how far fetched the concept was. Someone a lot smarter than me may have an idea, but I certainly don't. View attachment 8122918
Just floating along...

I didn't think much of it then. Tried watching it 6 months or so ago, changed the channel.

I remember the title. I also vaguely remember the movie. I was just another piece of trash floating along in the polluted sewer flowing out of Hollywood.