• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

who runs an AI AE or AW near...

jpspeeddemon

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 3, 2009
Asheville, NC
Anyone have an AE or AW and lives near Lincoln, NE? I'm talkin like within 3 hr drive. I'm interested in them but want to try one first.

I guess this is the right place to post this, if not let me know.

Thanks

Re: who runs an AI AE or AW near...

Shame you wasnt talking Lincoln UK as I have the first AI AX in 260 Rem which you would of been more than welcome to have a shot with.

Ady

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TRON</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i've got one (AW) west of DSM </div></div>

DSM Des Moines Intl Airport...how far west? I take it you shoot at Van Meter then.

I am 2 minutes from the VM range and I have a pretty nice range at my home..

T.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ady UK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shame you wasnt talking Lincoln UK as I have the first AI AX in 260 Rem which you would of been more than welcome to have a shot with.

Ady </div></div>

Another UK Lincoln here, this gets confusing. Bit more than a 3 hour drive. I have an AE mk3. Didnt think there would be another AI shooter in flat Lincolnshire. Where are yoy Ady?