• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who Uses A Bino Pack

GONE BAD

Private
Minuteman
May 8, 2013
Portland
Didn't use a forum search but wanted to know if anyone is using these besides me?

I picked one up this past weekend and tried it out.
Pretty much what I wanted.

Alaska Classic HBS with M.A.X. Pocket
From Alaskan Guide.
IMG_20190407_180919278.jpg

Pretty much carries everything I need for quick access.

I have the same one without the bottom pouch..hunting, shooting matches Gatta have it I love mine

Reactions: GONE BAD
I use one from FHF, but for hunting . They partner with Razco that makes an attachment for pistols so that when you set your pack down your pistol stays on you.

I have one and use it alot, i would not carry a pisol there. Not secure if I were to slip and slide or fall.

I have one and use it alot, i would not carry a pisol there. Not secure if I were to slip and slide or fall.

Actually the shoulder strap comes over the grip and holds it quite secure. I would say, even more than I like it to be.

Can you move the whole thing out of the way if you want to get on your belly?

I don't think so other than releasing two of the buckles on one side.
I'll be playing around with it more as time goes by just to get a better feel for the pros and cons.
One thing I will say is it's convenient and comfortable. To me anyway.

I’ve found I can release one buckle slide the chest pack to the side and go to my belly if needed for an occasion shot hunting. Not convenient for range or match shooting though.

Great for hunting, but I don’t use mine for matches.
The FHF set up with holster is great, particularly for archery hunting

The FHF set up looks very nice but would be nice to have something similar but with the pistol concealed.