• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who wants in on a Precision Underground T-Shirt?

Precision Underground

Rifle Gear
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Preorder here

We’ve pretty much finalized a design and are trying to get a gauge as to how many people would want a shirt.

Who’s in for one at $25.00? It sounds expensive but to get quality shirts from a quality printer it ain’t cheap! I have no idea how many of what size would be needed for stock so go ahead and lock one in before you are stuck with a small!

Last edited:
    I like both. What brand of t-shirt are you going with? We just did a big unit order with NextLevel brand 70/30 shirts and they’re badass. They actually fit as opposed to the Hanes Beefy T types.

I am running numbers and I think I am going to do front and back. I will likely shrink the front logo a bit so it is not quite so big. I am putting a preorder up on the site now. If I could get a bunch of preorders it would be great because I could hand pick the sizes rather than guessing! I will have some pics of the other colors up soon but they are pretty easy to imagine. Not doing any salmon or anything lol.

I agree with Tree, shrinking the top picture logo to fit on one side of the chest and but the bottom picture on the back.
    I'm probably alone on this, but a nice M40A5 silhouette instead ; )
    XL size
    DW
    99% sure I am doing Next Level(I think the same one you are talkin bout). I have some samples on the way to make sure I like them. I am picky as hell with shirts and hate when they fit like a paper sack!

I would say shrink the top picture logo to fit on one side of the chest and but the bottom picture on the back. I would be interested. Possibly more than one depending on colors available.

This... and go ahead and send one with my ELR order. ?

99% sure I am doing Next Level(I think the same one you are talkin bout). I have some samples on the way to make sure I like them. I am picky as hell with shirts and hate when they fit like a paper sack!
    And you can’t make killer products and fuck it up with shitty t-shirts.
    Agree with DW +1 for the M40A5 ⚡⚡

I’m also digging the reduced sized top picture for the left breast area and the second picture as the back. lol I’m all for the M40A5 or the AI (...maybe an AI AX as they seem to be the ones ya run into everywhere).

Cool design man.

Can I get nothing on the front at all and no pocket at all and just the good stuff on the back?

Once you finalize the design of the shirts I will pre-order a couple. Want to see what the final design comes out like.

I would be in for one with the small logo in the left armpit and big logo from mid back over the right shoulder. ???
    An XL in black or OD would be my pick with whatever everyone else hashes out for the logo layouts.
    The M40 idea that was tossed around would be a nice touch.

I agree with Tree, shrinking the top picture logo to fit on one side of the chest and but the bottom picture on the back.
    I'm probably alone on this, but a nice M40A5 silhouette instead ; )
    XL size
    DW
    I thought you’d ask for an M40A5, I’d like to see an M24 lol.

Trying to log into my account and keep getting a username/password error on the site.
    Not sure why.... I don't really see any of that end of the site. I have mailchimp set up so I can email past customers but I dont think there is anywhere for me to look at who is registered or do anything about it.

Love the AW on it. I'm in for 2 Larges.

I dont get why people would pay to advertise for someone else's company ?
    If you support a product or a brand, I can see why people would want to. We all do it with everything else we purchase in our day to day lives. Typically stuff like this supports small businesses, which if it is a good business, then its a good thing for the community.

Go DryFit!! I buy Adidas, Izod and Nike Dryfit shirts for my company. I will never wear anything else. DryFit is the way to go!

Go DryFit!! I buy Adidas, Izod and Nike Dryfit shirts for my company. I will never wear anything else. DryFit is the way to go!
    I like Nike shirts but they sold out to the Merica hating traitors..... iZods used to be ok until they changed their sleeves to be 3 inches longer than a tank top lol.