• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who wants in on a Precision Underground T-Shirt?

Any thing on back?
Front and back

Alright guys I have decided on a shirt and they are nice. They are 60/40 cotton poly and definiety feel and fit like a high quality shirt. They fit a little on the small side which is actually nice because they dont hang off of you like a wet sack. I am 6' 175-180 lbs and the medium is a little too tight on my guns for my liking. The large fits really good. If you are typically between a M and a L I'd say get the L. I've had quite a few orders so I may go ahead and order them sooner than I was going to so if you want in hit up the site and get the color and size you want!

Reactions: DaleGribble82
Got a note today that the shirts are on the way! I should be able to ship them by the end of the week if all stays on schedule. Thanks for everyone’s patience and proud we were able to continue to nail our preorder shipping estimates. Black hole preorders are a pet peeve and we will never toss your order into one!