• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Who wants to be an operator?

Darryle

Geezer
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
  • Wow
Reactions: M77 and Lesch
........and there is swamp land to buy in north Florida where its proposed an I-95 overpass will be built with exit ramp premiere gas-food-lodging sites that are being zoned commercial. Limited fanchise opportunities available......1-800...don't miss out.

SEALs TM. is (or was) and actual brand. They still have a website for their products at least. Those use to pop up for around $250 IIRC. Otherwise seem to be hard to find new these days. I wonder why....
He's only asking $1200. They must get better with age.

High tech finish on that motherfucker

1601767646124.png

This is only the uber upper tier survival sniper......anyone else just won't understand

• Haha
Reactions: Darryle
SEALs TM. is (or was) and actual brand. They still have a website for their products at least. Those use to pop up for around $250 IIRC. Otherwise seem to be hard to find new these days. I wonder why....
He's only asking $1200. They must get better with age.

Pretty sure this is the uber-rare model with the blue illuminated reticle. Gotta read the fine print.

• Haha
Reactions: Darryle