• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who wants to discuss exterior ballistics with a guy who knows everything already?

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    Please make heads or tails of this? What is he trying to say?

9A84EEB9-7EC7-4786-B598-51CD6AA3F862.jpeg
    5F273748-4B20-4F0F-9F1D-B37AC0690841.png

Probably trying to discuss Coriolis Effect but not really getting there.

Oh wait. We don’t know what that is cuz we’re not tough girl sniper.

Also trying to bring up BC, but gets lost again in bullet length vs rifle pitch? Pretty sure weight is what determines barrel ratio, not how long the bullet is. Then wind direction..

But we don’t know anything about this.

Reactions: Average guy
    The guy has no sentence structure and lacks logical progression.
    He does say a few things that are correct but then he also says shit that makes zero sense..."The bullet hits the target at a certain distance and delivers enough energy to hit a living target." What?

There is another high speed low drag know everything dipshit in another thread right now. I've gotten to where I just block the dipshits.

Also trying to bring up BC, but gets lost again in bullet length vs rifle pitch? Pretty sure weight is what determines barrel ratio, not how long the bullet is.

I’d like to start off by saying fuck ukraine, and America would be better off if we invaded them and made them the 51st state. We could give Puerto Rico to Zimbabwe to appease the other world powers.

That being said, bullet weight and length directly correlates…most of the time. So it’s safe to use weight when deciding what twist, but what is actually being considered is the bullet’s bearing surface.

Things get a bit different when using Pure copper or different( lighter) materials which can be long for their weight.

The guy has no sentence structure and lacks logical progression.
    He does say a few things that are correct but then he also says shit that makes zero sense..."The bullet hits the target at a certain distance and delivers enough energy to hit a living target." What?

There is another high speed low drag know everything dipshit in another thread right now. I've gotten to where I just block the dipshits.
    I think “the earth is thicker than air” was the only part he got right. 😂

Imagine a scenario where you're a Ukrainian who knows dick about ballistics, but you're stacking a dozen Russians a day with your "sniper rifle", and then a site called "sniper's hide" exists where a bunch of old soft in the middle Americans clown your ass.

He's probably a 12 year old Chinese kid with mange, but if he's not, this may be the funniest thread on the internet.

Hilarious stuff. Definitely an AI chatbot, though they are usually slightly more coherent. If pretty much as clueless.

Reactions: Average guy
    Ah yes, the old true north calculation. 😆 I bet they forgot to factor in DST on any new shots though.

• Haha
    Reactions: lash
    I’d like to start off by saying fuck ukraine, and America would be better off if we invaded them and made them the 51st state. We could give Puerto Rico to Zimbabwe to appease the other world powers.
    I’m totally down with this. I want to go back to the good’ol days of wars of conquest, Mexican-American style. If we’re not getting land and resources out of it, go multi-division style raid where we kill everything and just leave.

Last edited:
    Probably trying to discuss Coriolis Effect but not really getting there.

Oh wait. We don’t know what that is cuz we’re not tough girl sniper.

Also trying to bring up BC, but gets lost again in bullet length vs rifle pitch? Pretty sure weight is what determines barrel ratio, not how long the bullet is. Then wind direction..

images (32).jpeg

Huh Huh . He said cornholiosis effect .

I thought it was a chat bot at first but rereading I am wondering if Kamala joined the hide. Makes as much sense as the rest of the word salad shit that comes out of her cum sucker

People need to not worry about the corey anus effect. Did I spell that right?

Actually, from the data tabulated at the Army Proving Grounds at Aberdeen, Maryland, the Coriolis Effect is not apparent until past 1,000 yards. Even so, most people are not calculating for it then. Wind and spin have more effect.

Reactions: Makinchips208
    i recognize that place... ive been there. i seent it!!

gall damn mousetrap still pisses me off.
    I thought for a second it might be the butter flavored wind cheater spray video.

Oh and I think it’s a rat trap not a mouse trap.