• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who wants to meet up for a beer

I would be up for that. I am on the east central side of Indiana and retired so time isn’t critical for me.
.Let’s give this a try. Also getting a new 1200 meter range next summer 5 min from my house.
Rad

I’m in central PA. Might be over near kennerdell for some PRS matches this year but not sure yet. Let me know if anyone is passing through the Harrisburg area. First rounds on me.

Will there be felching?

Why does that seem to be such a popular topic around here?

I hope that it's just a case of young'uns learning new words. That hasn't been a popularly discussed thing since those Richard Gere rumors...

I thought Richard Gere was more into docking than felching

We've got the second oldest brewery in the USA. 15,000 germans and most of them drink. And have guns. And drink.. at least 10 bars that serve it. First round is on me.

All this talking about gathering and drinking and keggers got me to thinking, what happened with all the "blind pig" hangouts from the past, especially with these preordained and sustained dimwit lockdowns.

mikie castleton and dan...
i started w out you yo...
mmmm, this beer is so fuckin good, can you come out and play

Where do the Wisconsin people want to meet? Got a pm from one in LaCrosse. I live near Janesville and work in Madison. What part of the state are the rest of you in?

Let’s mingle!

Ummmm. I'm feeling like any uncomfortable female around Joe Biden right now.

bidensniffer.png

Seriously, though. I would love to hear about your Kenya mission.

Jax, FL area. I hustled in the industry for a few, so I know some of the good craft beer spots.