• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Who was building the custom 22 training rifles on

BMG50CAL

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2006
NJ
I remember there was a gun smith building full size training rifles on here who was that and what was the combo for the rifle? or did it not go though ?

Re: Who was building the custom 22 training rifles on

J. Joplin at APA built a bunch of trainers on the SAKO Quad with McM stocks and Lilja barrels. Is that the build your thinking about? I believe all weapons have be sold but you could call to check. Can't hurt. Donald

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Don in SC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">J. Joplin at APA built a bunch of trainers on the SAKO Quad with McM stocks and Lilja barrels. Is that the build your thinking about? I believe all weapons have be sold but you could call to check. Can't hurt. Donald </div></div>

They were using Manners stocks. Quads are hard to come by right now for a good price. I heard Sako hasn't brought any over in a while.

I'd be buying another if i could get another good price