• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who was supposed to be watching the pedo?

029939BD-1283-4660-9A15-4A06B5ED5739.gif

He isn’t a legally elected president. Why do the military men obey his illegal orders? Didn’t they swear not to? Oath or some bullshit? Hope they don’t go to war on his behalf. It’s coming. Why do the state leaders that people seem to believe are real (they are not) such as desantis and abbott continue to legitimize the fraudulent federal gov’t? Why does money continue flow from the states to the fed? Why are federal employees not arrested on site? Why are illegal federal raids going unchecked by state gov’ts like Texas where innocent people like the one that happened not far from me where 100 agents in 30 cars and an aircraft assaulted an elderly couple while serving an illegal search warrant granted by a fraudulent and illegal federal judge. Flash banged them then took their electronics and Trump memorabilia. Never set foot in the capital and it shouldn’t have happened if they did. County sheriff won’t return their call. Abbott does nothing. Probably gives the go ahead personally in between illegally smuggling foreign invaders throughout the country.

Yeah we are fucked and the men and women working for the federal, state, and county gov’t that are taking orders and doing the bidding of criminal politicians are doing the fucking.

He isn’t a legally elected president. Why do the military men obey his illegal orders? Didn’t they swear not to? Oath or some bullshit? Why do the state leaders that people seem to believe are real (they are not) such as desantis and abbott continue to legitimize the fraudulent federal gov’t? Why does money continue flow from the states to the fed? Why are federal employees not arrested on site? Why are illegal federal raids going unchecked by state gov’ts like Texas where innocent people like the one that happened not far from me where 100 agents in 30 cars and an aircraft assaulted an elderly couple while serving an illegal search warrant granted by a fraudulent and illegal federal judge. Flash banged them then took their electronics and Trump memorabilia. Never set foot in the capital and it shouldn’t have happened if they did. County sheriff won’t return their call. Abbott does nothing. Probably gives the go ahead personally in between illegally smuggling foreign invaders throughout the country.

Yeah we are fucked and the men and women working for the federal, state, and county gov’t that are taking orders and doing the bidding of criminal politicians are doing the fucking.
I didn't hear about this. Linky?

I didn't hear about this. Linky?
San Marcos, TX
Where is there protection from terrorists? Why have police if they do nothing but restrain good men while protecting criminals. Sick shit. Hundreds more stories just like this on in all 50 states but heard of not one sheriff or police chief do shit other than helping these federal assholes attack the people that are forced to pay for their “protection”.

San Marcos, TX
Where is there protection from terrorists? Why have police if they do nothing but restrain good men while protecting criminals. Sick shit. Hundreds more stories just like this on in all 50 states but heard of not one sheriff or police chief do shit other than helping these federal assholes attack the people that are forced to pay for their “protection”.

Damn. Thats close to home. They went prepared. Trump supporters are the new terrorists.

Damn. Thats close to home. They went prepared. Trump supporters are the new terrorists.
Where is the revered Abbott on this? Did you hear his address? I didn’t either. Maybe he is planning another authoritarian covid like attack on Texans and couldn’t be bothered. Any TX sheriffs speaking out? Why not? What did the San Marcos police chief say? Was he pissed or in on it? The couple already said the sheriff won’t talk to them?

Is anyone paying attention or am I the only one? The whole system is corrupt and way too many so called Americans willfully empower it against the rest of us but I get attacked for pointing out the part they play. To restate what you said, we are fucked

Reactions: HD1911
Where is the revered Abbott on this? Did you hear his address? I didn’t either. Maybe he is planning another authoritarian covid like attack on Texans and couldn’t be bothered. Any TX sheriffs speaking out? Why not? What did the San Marcos police chief say? Was he pissed or in on it? The couple already said the sheriff won’t talk to them?

Is anyone paying attention or am I the only one? The whole system is corrupt and way too many so called Americans willfully empower it against the rest of us but I get attacked for pointing out the part they play. To restate what you said, we are fucked
Texas Sheriff's, like the Bexar Co. Sheriff that filed a suit against DeSantis? That whole 35 corridor is screwed.

The fact they sent so many Feds to raid one retired couple shows they're afraid of a mass counter response. Biden's Gestapo know they're in the wrong and they deserve an ass kicking by We the People.

Texas Sheriff's, like the Bexar Co. Sheriff that filed a suit against DeSantis? That whole 35 corridor is screwed.

The fact they sent so many Feds to raid one retired couple shows they're afraid of a mass counter response. Biden's Gestapo know they're in the wrong and they deserve an ass kicking by We the People.
It’s not just Biden’s gestapo that’s the problem I can assure you but I believe you understand this already. The fed calls the shot and the states, counties, townships play along both democrat and republican alike. While these entities are separate, they are not separated. They are very much intertwined and play really well together as anyone that pays attention is sure to notice.