• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who will choose Trial, Who will choose Cemetery

FS1

Unbalanced
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Earth
    With all the recent developments, I find myself with the hope that maybe for the first time in many decades, we will see actual Justice.

So who goes to trial and who eats a bullet?

My guesses (incomplete)
    Trial: Clapper, Hildabeast, Rice and McCabe

Bullet: Brennan, Comey, Podesta and Huma.

tenor.gif

I would love for them to all dime out Obama, but again, im not holding my breath for more than like .1 seconds on that.

Sadly they will all get away with their crimes. Why do we never get any justice? Why do we even bother to attempt to hold them to the laws if the land? We have mountains of evidence of their crimes and treason. but nothing is ever mentioned of it once it is made known. This entire seal with Flynn is proof we will never have justice and the left has card blanche to do as they will with no repercussions. Why.....?

Sadly they will all get away with their crimes. Why do we never get any justice? Why do we even bother to attempt to hold them to the laws if the land? We have mountains of evidence of their crimes and treason. but nothing is ever mentioned of it once it is made known. This entire seal with Flynn is proof we will never have justice and the left has card blanche to do as they will with no repercussions. Why.....?
    The general cynicism and frustration in this thread alone, makes me think they better pay this time. The fuse has been lit. So Trump and Barr must put it out, before it blows. JMHO

Reactions: Lesch
    The general cynicism and frustration in this thread alone, makes me think they better pay this time. The fuse has been lit. So Trump and Barr must put it out, before it blows. JMHO
    I wonder if they have a grand scheme to trap all the rats at once? I pray that is what's happening. That would ge icing on the cake with President Trump's next term!

With all the recent developments, I find myself with the hope that maybe for the first time in many decades, we will see actual Justice.

So who goes to trial and who eats a bullet?

My guesses (incomplete)
    Trial: Clapper, Hildabeast, Rice and McCabe

Bullet: Brennan, Comey, Podesta and Huma.
    No bullets, add a Kenyon to the list.

There is probably no one on the face of the earth that wants this to happen more than me.

But, all of you do realize that the pendulum will swing in the other direction and the dem's will take back the WH at some point, right ? Whoever the dem pres is at the time will just pardon any/all of these crooks that were convicted and sent upriver. Sorry, doesn't make me any happier to say it than it is for others to hear it.

carte blanche :)

There is probably no one on the face of the earth that wants this to happen more than me.

But, all of you do realize that the pendulum will swing in the other direction and the dem's will take back the WH at some point, right ? Whoever the dem pres is at the time will just pardon any/all of these crooks that were convicted and sent upriver. Sorry, doesn't make me any happier to say it than it is for others to hear it.
    I agree, but can only hope some of them get epsteined

Reactions: Threadcutter308