• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who's anxious for 2020?

AvsFan

Minuteman
Oct 2, 2011
Colorado
It's been a shitty & depressing 2019 for myself...for every 1 positive there's been damn 20 negative shit shows throughout the year - I'm really looking forward to happier & less stressful 2020.

Carry on boys⏳

animated-happy-new-year-2020-gif-.gif

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Not anxious, "hopeful for 2020" would be a better phrase. But also ready and willing to work for it.

Reactions: Charger442
IDGAF!

2020 will be whatever it is, and nobody can tell you what that will be.

Just like 2019.

Get a grip; life is life. Period.

Greg

Last edited:
It's what cha make of it . Define the moment or the moment defines you . Love til hurts then love some more . Or in DirtyD's case use lube and it won't hurt . Without darkness there is no light . Without rain no sun . We as a species are blessed with resilience to climb from the depths of angst and suffering to heights of joy and rejoicing that nearly burst our hearts and souls . I'm grateful for the balance provided . Thw depths of suck and the highs of joy .