• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who's in Philly? Man shot in head

BytorJr

Two Star General
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018
Remember the Congresswoman shot in the head and lived.

It is lacking the information but more than likely nerves/ twitching causing the trigger to be pulled. I know it says the dead guy pulled the gun after he was shot. But what kind of self respecting robber dosen't at least have his hand on his gun. THUG LIFE

Reactions: BytorJr
Swear ta fuck I saw Gabby Gifford's in an interview after her injuries . She was talking and answering questions amazingly .
Next interview and pushing gun control she went all Corky Slobber Smith .

Swear ta fuck I saw Gabby Gifford's in an interview after her injuries . She was talking and answering questions amazingly .
Yes, I think I remember that one too. I vaguely remember that maybe she wasn't super anti-gun before shooting (and I' not sure how anti she was immediately after).

Bullet Trap's mouth was the cause of her accident , bellicose rhetoric. Mrs. LabRadar blamed the gun instead of her tongue so go drool on a asstronut.

proof.jpg

https://medicine.yale.edu › news-article › gunshot-wound-to-the-head-not-a-death-sentence-1

I think 42% is a bit high, realistically the best predictor of survivability is Glasgow Coma Score, if you present to a tertiary care center with a GCS above "8" there is a 91% chance of survival. Another study I saw said that of those that survive, 60% have a "meaningful" survival (can still talk/interact i.e. Gabby).

On being able to shoot a firearm after being shot in the head, I remember one of my gurus along the way (probably Clint Smith) mentioned this possibility just by reflex and why "the good snipers know their anatomy/T-zone".

https://medicine.yale.edu › news-article › gunshot-wound-to-the-head-not-a-death-sentence-1

I think 42% is a bit high, realistically the best predictor of survivability is Glasgow Coma Score, if you present to a tertiary care center with a GCS above "8" there is a 91% chance of survival. Another study I saw said that of those that survive, 60% have a "meaningful" survival (can still talk/interact i.e. Gabby).

On being able to shoot a firearm after being shot in the head, I remember one of my gurus along the way (probably Clint Smith) mentioned this possibility just by reflex and why "the good snipers know their anatomy/T-zone".
Mentioning the GCS, well you have my attention:)

What's more shocking to me is the robber was an Asian dude.....you know how rare those are?

Branden
Right?

About the only time they ever rob anything is to try and Steal fancy scientific calculators at RadioShack.

Well except all over Asia where it’s far more common for Asians to rob each other.

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: Short-bus
near philli they shoot each other and themselves all the time there dam those guns that attack there owners lol . Stupid people and guns are a great combination it's much faster than natural selection on it's own .

near philli they shoot each other and themselves all the time there dam those guns that attack there owners lol . Stupid people and guns are a great combination it's much faster than natural selection on it's own .

Shit, if I was going to get killed by a yute, better with a gun than something more prolonged like a brick or something. Also thankfully most are not exactly “gun people” so there’s that.

Reactions: acudaowner
On the upside Philly does still have Ben Franklin's privy.

They could just dump him in there with lime. Quicklime nor Key.

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner