• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

who's running the best 4th of july sales on AR's?

Re: who's running the best 4th of july sales on AR's?

DSG arms had some promo codes that emailed out for this week. Like 30 bucks off an order, They also have Colt 6920's for just under a grand.

Believe it or not, most guy buyers aren't hip chic fashionable girls looking for sales on the holidays.

Seriously though, the way the online gun industry is so cutthroat with 47 dozen different gun stores every damn where, the best deals are always on and you won't find holiday sales on those kinds of items.

The $600 entry level AR15s were $600 all last week and will be $600 all next week. Online wholesalers are so slim on the profit margin that there isn't any room for additional deals.

If you support your local guy who prices at a decent markup he may cut a few things to get traffic into his store, but it's already obvious you don't.

KSwift,

Everyone expects fourth of july sales. Maybe you own a gunshop, and are very well off, but most people expect, and retails oblige with a sale on something (may or may not be what consumers really want).

Armalite always has a 4th of July sale, with substantial markdown on complete firearms and firearm accessoies.

A number of other stores will (fulton-armory, creedmoor sports, etc) also offer 10% off and or free shipping on most items.

With the current demand out there for anything firearm related, profit margins are very healthy...

Oh, and if my local retailer wants my buisness, they need to stop being asses and learn how to price things to sell (for instance, do not try to sell used guns for more than the price of new guns).

This is not meant as an attack on you, only to point out that your assumptions are not borne out in many cases.

thanks for the suggestions, guys- best price i've seen on colts Sgt Henry

kswift, i'm guessing you haven't shopped AR's in Bozeman lately...troll on