• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who's running weatherflow with StrelokPro

PAYDIRT

Adair County Long Guns
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2017
N.E. Okla.
I guess my hillbilly brain can't get it to work. Maybe a quick tutorial over the phone would get me going? Thanks

yeah it can be finicky. Make sure blue tooth is on. You have to connect to Weatherflow first and go to Settings, Calibrate Compass. Follow on screen directions. Once it is calibrated select done and go to strelok and click on the blue tooth icon. It should connect to weatherflow. Once connected in strelok, hold weatherflow pointing towards target and select calibrate on strelok. Yes it is a lot of steps, but once everything is synced up it works great. Hope this helps.

Reactions: PAYDIRT
yeah it can be finicky. Make sure blue tooth is on. You have to connect to Weatherflow first and go to Settings, Calibrate Compass. Follow on screen directions. Once it is calibrated select done and go to strelok and click on the blue tooth icon. It should connect to weatherflow. Once connected in strelok, hold weatherflow pointing towards target and select calibrate on strelok. Yes it is a lot of steps, but once everything is synced up it works great. Hope this helps.
you forgot step 1......insert (good) battery into weattherflow :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: John Glidewell
It will eat batteries. I take mine out or I have to replace it every time. lol

Eating batteries doesn't sound right unless you're using it for extended periods. I've used mine at the range and play around with it at home every few weeks just to improve my familiarity and experience. Still on same battery.

"It is designed to provide approximately 500 hours of use on low power and 300 on high power, which should be many years of normal sampling. "

I'd give them a call

Also for Android, your location setting has to be on. Drove me crazy when I got mine because it doesn't say anything about that in the directions.