• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Who's the bad ass

xarmor

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2008
Austin, Tx
A Navy Seal, an Army Ranger and a Marine are sitting around a campfire:

The Seal blurts out: I am the most bad ass mother fucker on the planet. I once swam 10 miles through shark infested water , dove down to 100ft and sunk a Soviet submarine with my knife!

The Ranger replied: That ain't shit, I jumped out of a C-130 at 30,000 feet, and had killed 220 Russian airborne special forces by the time I hit the ground. I personally knocked down the Berlin wall and gave Gorbachev that Jupiter spot on his head.....

They both then looked over at the Marine waiting for his bad ass tale.

The Marine didn't say a damn thing, he just continued to stir the hot coals in the campfire with his dick.

Re: Who's the bad ass

That's real good. I laughed so hard, I almost choked.

Holy crap, do we have to live up to this shit too, now?

Ah, well; in for a penny...

OMG this guy has to have a crazy work place!!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good one. I am planning to spray paint that joke on the walls of the building I work in later tonight. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">only a marine would be dumb enough to stick his dick in a fire </div></div>

only a Marine could take it... pussy... laffin'

Should definitely be preceded by "Do not try this at home"!
I don't think these blisters are gonna buff out...