• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who's the stupid now?

Snuby642

Two Star General
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    This is very serious buisiness effecting the very core of America.

"But federal agents with Homeland Security Investigations, the Department of Homeland Security’s law enforcement branch, said some crime groups are even more elaborate — and theft is just one facet of their enterprises."

Son of a bitch we are paying home land security to do the important task of catching cosmetics thieves while a flood of international terrorist from four continents mingle in with other criminals and wet backs illegally crossing our border and causing crime and severe economic damage to our country.

They arrest people over lipstick and let border jumpers go, hell they hamper Texas in thier state efforts while getting paid.

SOB

How do the leaders of this country keep thier God Damned jobs?

Last edited:

"But federal agents with Homeland Security Investigations, the Department of Homeland Security’s law enforcement branch, said some crime groups are even more elaborate — and theft is just one facet of their enterprises."

Son of a bitch we are paying home land security to do the important task of catching cosmetics thieves while a flood of international terrorist from four continents mingle in with other criminals and wet backs illegally crossing our border and causing crime and severe economic damage to our country.

They attest people over lipstick and let border jumpers go, hell they hamper Texas in thier state efforts while getting paid.

SOB

Because the leaders have carnal relations with children and the evidence of this is used as pressure for them to do what the evil one wants done.

Actually, it's just Idiocracy IRL.

It's not hard to see where priorities lie.

I say dump the brown shirt policy enforcers and use the pay on the border to close it up.

Let the demshits cry a river.

Reactions: Big Phish
    Let’s deputize illegals to catch criminals to earn their legal status.
    Illinois and LA County (CA) are doing just that.

Well not the catching criminals bit, just the part where they give them guns, a badge, qualified immunity, and police powers over the rest of the citizenry.

Reactions: Snuby642

They arrest people over lipstick and let border jumpers go, hell they hamper Texas in thier state efforts while getting paid.

SOB

We allow them

SOB

Our side doesn't vote. The Left is so much more committed than we are. That's the sad truth. I know all too well what all happened in 2020. I also know that our side doesn't vote and it's how so many of these creatures that allow this crap get elected.

A few weeks ago Austin Texas had one officer for each section of the city in the middle of the night, and I just saw Pittsburgh has 911 going to voicemail for 4 hours a night, not sure if they are actually catching anyone. Border patrol is trying but they are basically fishing with a net missing the actual netting.

How I really wish that the Italian Mafia and the 1% outlaw motorcycle clubs would suddenly right now, organize a great round table, and decide to unite as one. And then the Patriots, Patriot militia groups, and gun rights organizations quickly follow and form another shield wall behind them...

We are not in a normal or ordinary timeline anymore. This is truly a new era, and the old America that we know is being murdered in front of us. Many people may have different opinions on the mob and the OMCs, but love em or hate em, they made up the fabric of American history. They have become an integral part of American culture and the very stories which defined the greatest century in US history, from 1890 to 1990.

This took place yesterday. A spectacular podcast hosted by former Colombo Family wiseguy Michael Franzese and featuring George Christie, one of the original outlaws of the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club. A podcast filled with history, awesomeness, and real truths about what is going on in America right now:

Mr. Franzese may not be a gangster anymore but in this podcast he is dealing out the hits. No, not the hits you are thinking about, but truth bombs on what is plaguing and ruining this country at the moment. Enjoy.

In no particular order, the following groups may or may not not vote commie either unwittingly or wittingly:

Women, "independent" voters, "third party" voters, Jews (because Marx was ✡️), "Karen", etc.

Some ain't think it be like that. But it doo.

Last edited:

SOB

Sir, if they steal from corporations, they are stealing from the hand that feeds the politicians. Hence the concern and action, stealing and killing citizens of the state are of no concern to politicians.
    Once you realize it's about money you see thing clearly.

I do have the clarity to know when my government is shoving thier agenda up my ass.

Need new leaders and get rid of some monetarily useless departments.

• Love
    Reactions: Pbgt
    A few weeks ago Austin Texas had one officer for each section of the city in the middle of the night, and I just saw Pittsburgh has 911 going to voicemail for 4 hours a night, not sure if they are actually catching anyone. Border patrol is trying but they are basically fishing with a net missing the actual netting.
    Dear God please don't include Austin when you discuss Texas.

Like many state capitals it has become a festering leftist boil on the remainder of the state.

Unfortunately Governor Abbott is not in command of the border patroll . Half of our southern border would be fixed by now.

We are not talking about municipal civil servants, we are talking about federal agents directed by fools.

Dear God please don't include Austin when you discuss Texas.

Like many state capitals it has become a festering leftist boil on the remainder of the state.

Unfortunately Governor Abbott is not in command of the border patroll . Half of our southern border would be fixed by now.

We are not talking about municipal civil servants, we are talking about federal agents directed by fools.
    Not so much worried about Austin in particular, but considering the steep decline in so many American cities those people are going to move someplace once they have wrecked where they are, I just don’t want them moving here, it’s like lemmings. I’m not sure which is worse, getting over run by illegals or liberals fleeing which ever hellhole they created. I love Texas, but have given serious thought to retiring to Idaho or Missouri near the Arkansas border.

How I really wish that the Italian Mafia and the 1% outlaw motorcycle clubs would suddenly right now, organize a great round table, and decide to unite as one. And then the Patriots, Patriot militia groups, and gun rights organizations quickly follow and form another shield wall behind them...

We are not in a normal or ordinary timeline anymore. This is truly a new era, and the old America that we know is being murdered in front of us. Many people may have different opinions on the mob and the OMCs, but love em or hate em, they made up the fabric of American history. They have become an integral part of American culture and the very stories which defined the greatest century in US history, from 1890 to 1990.

This took place yesterday. A spectacular podcast hosted by former Colombo Family wiseguy Michael Franzese and featuring George Christie, one of the original outlaws of the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club. A podcast filled with history, awesomeness, and real truths about what is going on in America right now:

Mr. Franzese may not be a gangster anymore but in this podcast he is dealing out the hits. No, not the hits you are thinking about, but truth bombs on what is plaguing and ruining this country at the moment. Enjoy.

In my yute I worked at a pizza place that was mob owned, they made real good pizza as well. My mother "dated" one of the middle men for a while.

I never really saw anything, but did get my liquor control card out of a stack of them in the office. In MO back then if you are under age you had to have this card to serve booze. Just another tax in KC really. Oh he can't serve the booze he is too young, don't worry I still have a stack of control cards no big deal.

It was a very interesting place.

1710330606479.png

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    In no particular order, the following groups may or may not not vote commie either unwittingly or wittingly:

Women, "independent" voters, "third party" voters, Jews (because Marx was ✡️), "Karen", etc.

Some of us "independents" left the rino party when they didn't defend our president during the bullshit impeachment proceedings, (and I'm not even a big Trump supporter as I dont think he is nearly as pro 2A as Id like). That means I don't get to vote in the primaries and don't give the fuckers anymore money. I understand that that makes me part of the problem, but fuck the rinos.

The problemo with independent parties is that they always hurt the republican candidate.

Dems always vote dem, they do not vote independent. Only conservatives are tempted to vote independent because it sounds like the promise of less government. Instead, the repubs lose votes that could get a win and the independent, especially in the presidential race will never, ever win.

Dems are bound their allegiance and oath to Satan.

Repubs are bound by reason and sanity.

The problemo with independent parties is that they always hurt the republican candidate.

Dems always vote dem, they do not vote independent. Only conservatives are tempted to vote independent because it sounds like the promise of less government. Instead, the repubs lose votes that could get a win and the independent, especially in the presidential race will never, ever win.

Hence "unwittingly" voting commie.
    Mematic_20221112_205014.jpg

agree some. ross perot = bill clinton. but ralph nader = no al gore. but i think that most 3rd party does help dems. libertarian votes would usually go to rep. but,with the rise of the uniparty it doesn't seem to matter. the deep state thrives always.

• Sad
    Not so much worried about Austin in particular, but considering the steep decline in so many American cities those people are going to move someplace once they have wrecked where they are, I just don’t want them moving here, it’s like lemmings. I’m not sure which is worse, getting over run by illegals or liberals fleeing which ever hellhole they created. I love Texas, but have given serious thought to retiring to Idaho or Missouri near the Arkansas border.
    i worry the same about FL and sounds like MT is heading there like CO did.

Because we haven't picked up the pitchforks, tar, and feathers yet.

Bring back hanging traitors. But we also have to bring back willfully disobeying the constitution being treasonous.

Reactions: clcustom1911
    Well another installment of
    Who's Stupid Now?

Was watching news and saw where people in Italy were fed up with too many tourists. They want to charge them 5 euros per day.

You know those God damned people that come to your country with visas and spend money on food, drink, hookers and then when broke go home.

Someone set me strait?

We let in illegal aliens aka wetbacks with no visas, no money.

We feed them, house them send them to school and get them jobs on our dime. And wonder why we are broke.

I can't belive that we let Italians get the best of us.

I think we should start charging illegals 6 euros a day to stay no free anything and lf they bitch ship them to Italy where they can stay cheaper.

Reactions: Jscb1b
    Would it not be better to cut off all foreign aid and spend all of that on our border and while at it do some demolition work south of our border.

Declare war on the bad guys and f-m up. If it's thier government at fault too bad.

We are burning money at all corners of the universe and get no viable return on our efforts.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton