• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who's This?

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Banned !
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
From a standoff near Richmond, VA yesterday. Shut down Interstates 95 & 64 (that had to be fun) for two hours.

Story and more pics

29496376_10155983881316005_3887629960537440256_n.jpg

Given the choice between cover and concealment Billy Bob and Jim Bob choose.....Neither!
please......these are real OG mother-fuckers......3" drain pipe is all the cover they need.

i mean, im no expert......and i wasnt there.......but wouldnt this window offer a much better shooting position?..

Inked29496376_10155983881316005_3887629960537440256_n_LI.jpg

but i suppose then the media couldnt get their cool action shot for the front page news.....

Given the choice between cover and concealment Billy Bob and Jim Bob choose.....Neither!

big no shit, looks like they are showing off, nice choice of camo there high speed ones...

slow day for johny this morning, look at the resources used for that, what the fuck?

Reactions: Tucker301
I see this as so easy to take care of. Take 4 bear cats or other armored vehicles and park the about 1 inch from all 4 sides of the vehicle. Go have lunch, maybe dinner, take a nap. Come back if he is still agitated, go watch a good die hard movie. Bill his insurance for any scratch the bear cats recieve.

Reactions: ...
i see it even easier.
one car, one stud, put down your weapon, put down your weapon, no????
blam blam blam, fucking blam

ah now it all makes sense......they were on the roof of an elementary school.....

as we all know.....schools are a "gun free zone".....so they werent allowed inside with guns.......so they did the next best thing.....stayed outside.

Jerrrrrry Stanley?

Havent seen him around since the chane from Scout. Anybody keep in touch with him?

I see this as so easy to take care of. Take 4 bear cats or other armored vehicles and park the about 1 inch from all 4 sides of the vehicle. Go have lunch, maybe dinner, take a nap. Come back if he is still agitated, go watch a good die hard movie. Bill his insurance for any scratch the bear cats recieve.
Even better

Considering the situation, the guys on the roof would be in the least amount of danger !

You want I should get you a bagel and a schmeer, or a hard roll with butter?

Let me guess... they went to the DeVry correspondence Snipery and Tactical school?

Because... well... There is no way they are members here.

But are rocks stars on ar fifteen.com

Just 'sayin.

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. that is the STUPIDEST hide I've ever seen. Well, no. Not stupidest. But... wow... when you can sit on a table inside a window... deep inside a heated building... Wow.

Reactions: oneshot86
Let me guess... they went to the DeVry correspondence Snipery and Tactical school?

Just 'sayin.

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. that is the STUPIDEST hide I've ever seen. Well, no. Not stupidest. But... wow... when you can sit on a table inside a window... deep inside a heated building... Wow.
The perp is in a car surrounded by multiple guns aimed at him ,the guys on the roof have no reason to be in a " hide "

The perp is in a car surrounded by multiple guns aimed at him ,the guys on the roof have no reason to be in a " hide "
the perp is in a car surrounded by multiple guns aimed at him, the guys on the roof have no reason to be there at all.

being in a "hide" aside...personal safety (ie being on an icy roof), shooter comfort, and shooter stability means their shooting position also sucks......especially considering they could be inside the building, and solve all those problems.

they are there to draw attention to themselves and to give the papers a nice photo op.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
the perp is in a car surrounded by multiple guns aimed at him, the guys on the roof have no reason to be there at all.

being in a "hide" aside...personal safety (ie being on an icy roof), shooter comfort, and shooter stability means their shooting position also sucks......especially considering they could be inside the building, and solve all those problems.

they are there to draw attention to themselves and to give the papers a nice photo op.
You are joking right ?

And especially no reason to be on an icy roof... in plain sight... ready to fall to their deaths... from an icy roof. "You don't have to be Stonewall Jackson to know that you don't want to fight in a basement!!!" -- Aldo Raines.

"You don't have to be Carlos Hathcock to know that you don't want to set up your Snipers Nest on an icy roof!" -- Sirhr

For the love of all things holy.... Physics!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Va_Gentleman
No i think people like you can't be told anythingbecause you know everything ! Lol

so you just admitted that i know everything......but then go on to tell me that im wrong?

And especially no reason to be on an icy roof... in plain sight... ready to fall to their deaths... from an icy roof. "You don't have to be Stonewall Jackson to know that you don't want to fight in a basement!!!" -- Aldo Raines.

"You don't have to be Carlos Hathcock to know that you don't want to set up your Snipers Nest on an icy roof!" -- Sirhr

For the love of all things holy.... Physics!

Cheers,

Sirhr
Wait a minute , you think that's a steep roof ?

I said icy... not steep. By Virginia standards... that's a Luge run. By New England Standards... that's a Virginia roof.
;-)

Boowah hah haha hah ahhh ahh ah hhaa...

I am sure those dudes are very professional. It's not where I would have set up. But, hey... Tactical and all. No worries!

Cheers,

Sirhr

You forgot the "I Deployed!" sticker.

Just 'sayin.

Cheers,

Sirhr

totally...
or maybe they only needed one squad car w a stud with a pair.

Wonder if they are calc-ing dope or debating about Applebee's or Chilies for dinner.

I said icy... not steep. By Virginia standards... that's a Luge run. By New England Standards... that's a Virginia roof.
;-)

Sirhr

And seeing what you Vermonters got this winter, I say "Thank goodness".

That aside, I cant imagine why he would be up there. Like you said "fall to your death from an icy roof" doesnt sound like a good choice.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
big no shit, looks like they are showing off, nice choice of camo there high speed ones...

slow day for johny this morning, look at the resources used for that, what the fuck?
They're cops, they don't need camo. All this shit I see with SWAT rolling up in MultiCam or other patterns in urban environments just makes me roll my eyes so hard. Just want to be seen and make a statement, swinging their dicks onto the table.

They're cops, they don't need camo. All this shit I see with SWAT rolling up in MultiCam or other patterns in urban environments just makes me roll my eyes so hard. Just want to be seen and make a statement, swinging their dicks onto the table.
The guys wearing the uniform don't get to choose it. When you take the job the uniform is what was selected by some higher level of leadership. Those leaders seldom consider the actual job rather they consider how having subordinates in that uniform will make them look.

Our tax dollars at work, move along, nothing to see here...