• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Who's your go to reloading supplier?

Shooter McGavin

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 22, 2009
    Some where in the US

Natchez shooters supply
    Sinclair International/ Brownells
    MidwayUSA
    Grafs & Sons
    Midsouth Shooters Supply
    Powder Valley
    Precision Reloading
    Bullet Central
    Scheels
    Sportsman's Warehouse
    Bass Pro/Cabela's
    Everglades brass and ammo

Any others I should add to the list?

Last edited:
    Precisionreloading.com

They've always been good to me and CS is top notch.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin

Natchez shooters supply
    MidwayUSA
    Grafs & Sons
    Midsouth Shooters Supply

Any others I should look at?

I use all of the above, but just go to whomever has what I need at the best price. I tend to use Midway first because their site is quicker to use and checkout on. Though I don't like that they use boxes with the Midway logo plastered all over them because my wife can see at a glance that I'm spending money on shooting stuff.

I've also used:

Powder Valley
    Precision Reloading
    Bullet Central
    And even Scheels, Sportsman's Warehouse and Bass Pro/Cabela's on occasion.
    Oh, and I almost forgot Huntington for my RWS brass.

I use all of the above, but just go to whomever has what I need at the best price. I tend to use Midway first because their site is quicker to use and checkout on. Though I don't like that they use boxes with the Midway logo plastered all over them because my wife can see at a glance that I'm spending money on shooting stuff.

I've also used:

Powder Valley
    Precision Reloading
    Bullet Central
    And even Scheels, Sportsman's Warehouse and Bass Pro/Cabela's on occasion.
    Oh, and I almost forgot Huntington for my RWS brass.

I am going to add those to the list

Natchez shooters supply
    MidwayUSA
    Grafs & Sons
    Midsouth Shooters Supply
    Powder Valley
    Precision Reloading
    Bullet Central
    Scheels
    Sportsman's Warehouse
    Bass Pro/Cabela's

Any others I should add to the list?
    Everglades brass and ammo.

Possibly irrelevant to some...but I'd say 90% of my reloading stuff as far as powder/primers is picked up at my local gun shows, no hazmat or shipping to contend.

Hardware and such from various vendors stated above.

I always order when I can get a discount to cover the Hazmat fee. I think Brownells is doing a $1 hazmat fee right now, but their prices were more than Natchez.

Reactions: Shifty6BR
    I use the following in order of frequency

1. Midsouth Shooter supply. They are the closest to me and are price competitive
    2. Powder Valley They usually have everything you need at a good price.
    3. Sinclair/Brownells A bit higher but have a few specialty items i need from time to time.
    4. Midwayusa Big outfit so you can one stop shop....
    5. Lohan Arms. A good selection of powders. off the beaten path
    6. graf & Sons A bit higher but a good selection
    7. Gunstop reloading supplies. Good prices on dies and bullets.
    8. Shooters Pro Shop. Bought some blems but I have never had good results with Nosler

Recently -
    Creedmore Sports has been good to me, quick shipping, decent pricing
    Powder Valley has been good to me, quick shipping and decent pricing/availability
    Grafs & Son are slow shippers for me and usually a little more expensive
    Whittaker County has had good powder availability recently
    Brownells when free hazmat - prices are not usually competitive but if it's in stock and free hazmat, then ok

I wish Natchez would sell to GA. Used to use them when I was in NC.

Recently -
    Creedmore Sports has been good to me, quick shipping, decent pricing
    Powder Valley has been good to me, quick shipping and decent pricing/availability
    Grafs & Son are slow shippers for me and usually a little more expensive
    Whittaker County has had good powder availability recently
    Brownells when free hazmat - prices are not usually competitive but if it's in stock and free hazmat, then ok

I wish Natchez would sell to GA. Used to use them when I was in NC.

They do sell to GA now

Something else - Natchez, Bass Pro and Cabela's participates with Rakuten and you can get 2% cash rebate. It works pretty good - granted its only a few dollars each time but doesnt cost anything to use, its just a browser add-in. Name is weird - it used to be eBates.com not sure why they changed the name but it still works the same.

Rakuten 2% browser plug-in

Who ever has what I need in stock at the time I need it. Often that can be a struggle. During Obamination, I had to stock up heavily to keep supplies on hand while I was shooting many matches back then. Now I'm set on just about everything except certain powders, which always seam to be out of stock when I need them.

Have you used their powders?
    I have used the WC846 and the WC844. No surprises there.

The MP475, depending on what source you believe, is either WC842 (SMP842) or WC732.

Either way, it is supposed to have a decoppering agent, and is supposed to be the non-canister equivalent to CFE223.

I have used the WC846 and the WC844. No surprises there.

The MP475, depending on what source you believe, is either WC842 (SMP842) or WC732.

Either way, it is supposed to have a decoppering agent, and is supposed to be the non-canister equivalent to CFE223.

Are they good enough to use in precision applications? Or is it a bulk/plinking ammo type powder?

I get all my hornady and Berger and Berry’s projectiles from bluecollarreloading.com his prices usually are on par with the ee (always beats the big guys like midway)on this sight and has never been out of stock for me

Are they good enough to use in precision applications? Or is it a bulk/plinking ammo type powder?
    I use WC844 & WC846 in 223. I generally shoot 223 at 600 yds and in. I have no problem with ball powders in 223.

I don't usually use them in 308. But I typically shoot 308 from 600 to 1,100 yds.

I have never used CFE223 or it's equivalent, so I can't accurately comment there.

I get my bullets from BlueCollarReloading.com and most of my powder locally. I also order from PowderValley and a few others on occasion as well as Graf & Sons.

Last edited:
    Gamaliel shooting supply has always had lots of options in stock, and friendly to deal with.

Rocky Mountain Reloading is my supplier for all pistol bullets and some rifle.

Back when things were tough to get I used Recobs Target Shop.
    Before that, I used to use Midway, but their prices are a bit high now a days.
    Now I use Browell's.

For components, Powder Valley is hard to beat. I usually order as much powder (48#) as they will put in one box. That spreads the hazmat fees out some.

For tools or equipment, I shop Midway and Sinclair mostly.

In the past I have found deals at gun shows but I have about quit doing the gun show thing.

Last year I was all over Brownells when they had 10%+free shipping all the time, but that's gone now, unfortunately. Powder Valley, midway and midsouth tend to be my online places, but I occasionally do cabelas and my LGS for certain items

Agreed with above about gun shows. Get most of my powder and primers there. Bullets, I shop them for best price then load up to help with shipping.