• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whose barrel?

Skunk

Amongst the Enemy
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2003
On gun…
Anybody recognize this manufacturer?

Attachments

• E8651207-87ED-4EFB-97BC-DEB0CF307E4C.jpeg
    E8651207-87ED-4EFB-97BC-DEB0CF307E4C.jpeg
    317.3 KB · Views: 69
Good barrels. They have something to do with Adams Arms. Is it a Adams rifle? I have two of them and one is probably in the 6k round count and no complaints.

Reactions: Skunk
It is not an Adams rifle; it belongs to the federal taxpayers…. The connection to Adams makes sense now that you mention it.

Reactions: Simonsza1
Good barrels. They have something to do with Adams Arms. Is it a Adams rifle? I have two of them and one is probably in the 6k round count and no complaints.
Voodoo Innovations is basically the DI AR15 counter part/division/sister company of Adams Arms. Adams Arms - piston, Voodoo - DI.

It's similar to how Primary Weapon Systems (PWS) launched Bootleg Inc to differentiate from their long stroke gas piston to their DI.

Well I have two on adams piston rifles so it’s not just for there di rifles.

Not surprised, the AA piston design works for almost any AR15 barrel with a 0.750 gas block journal. They're owned by the same holding company and many of the parts from both companies come from the same machines.

Reactions: Simonsza1